a tranny gave me a handjob last night

dowmagik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 2/22/2010 at 9:18 PM, Mauler5150 said:

Re: a tranny gave me a blowjob last night

I think the other question is that since dow has had his dick pierced, was it done by a man or a woman? I think if it was a man and he went trhough with it then this isn't a new experience for him obviously.

I had posted in this thread as it went down. I figure the question I posited went unanswered, which is kinda strange, as I feel that some guy putting a needle in your dick to pierce it is wayy more gay than a simple hand shandy.

I recall EBPH mentioning this thread and dow when I caught up with him in SF, a memory which only just came back to Me today.

16 hours ago, LUGR said:

A hand shandy?

nice

Must be an Australian colloquialism for having a wank that I picked up over time.

I will add the best thing about this thread was seeing everyone I remember from Ch0 all posting so not onky can I remember the names and characters but the comedy that this place provided over the years.

And I would say the peak of 12oz is now, as in spite of there being less activity, the people who have kept this place going and have remained here are the real deal. YMMV and all, but this is My take on it.

• Truth 1

On 11/3/2023 at 8:04 PM, LUGR said:

Why don’t you claw anymore? That was kind of your thing.

It was a phase like any other I reckon. Twisted teas, then truly, the white claws but I was always in between my shit beers primarily high life or Busch. And god dammit ain’t nothin wrong with a good old fashioned BL I love that it became so hated amongst the gay haters to hate on. What a ridiculous stance, lololol. 

1 hour ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

It was a phase like any other I reckon. Twisted teas, then truly, the white claws but I was always in between my shit beers primarily high life or Busch. And god dammit ain’t nothin wrong with a good old fashioned BL I love that it became so hated amongst the gay haters to hate on. What a ridiculous stance, lololol. 

Well in Western Australia, we have Emu Bitter or "EB", which commonly is known by discerning beer drinkers like Myself as "Enema Backwash".

Whilst you usually get those who portray themselves as "Manly Men" drinking this vile concoction, it is like a VB/Vile Brew only much much worse with the possibility of getting gout as I know 2 advocates and lifelong consumers of EB to have issues with. Yet what does one expect when you consume the shittest of beers, and if anything, I see EB as the local equivalent of a "tranny beer" as it transforms and distorts one's blood to the degree it causes issues.

With this all said, I guess I shall conclude this post by stating that upon complete destruction of the crucifix that was placed upon Me being destroyed to the point it resembles a pile of sticks, I guess I can say I will be a "gay faggot" who is happy the bundle of sticks I shredded no longer causes Me pain nor discomfort, even if I have zero sexual attraction to the males of the species, and only appreciate the art and music they create.

I got a massage from a trans (which is actually My wife) as She goes about the task of fuxking Herself as a means by which She attempts to make Me jealous as She wants all of My attention, focus and love given to only Her such that only by Her lying to Herself and to Me in that She hides what She truly is as I go about the task of untangling the broken heart She gave Me as a test.

Yet I see past the charade, and whilst the massage was cut short such that the false paradigm of finances and capital can remain standing for another day whilst I remain in Her binds I unwittingly entered into on Our wedding Day - as a noose made of money with gold frills was placed around My neck by My in-laws.

IndianWedding00017.jpeg.0035f310afd5b99634e4b7976504cb03.jpeg

So with the restraints placed upon Me that restrict My ability to buy the most luxurious camper van on the market such that I could travel around Oz unimpeded by work, financial worries, or ever having to answer to anyone but Myself and My wife - along with the audience I would no doubt be catering to in the digital domain by continuing to make My Youtube clips as I have done - the only difference being instead of being on the edge of bankruptcy or going into debt as I run the risk of, I would instead be freed of My noose and would never need to consider finances ever again as I have done thru the test set out for Me.

So whilst the shapeshifting Devi of a Goddess I married has gone about fucking Herself with fake NPC avatars of both the male and female variety, I have subsequently set My Apple Dictionary to replace "men" with "women" such that I am the only Hybrid Man who is actually an octopus with an infinite number of jellyfish like tentacles that have resulted in the vibrational frequencies that have given birth to the domain I inhabit.

TLDR - the two trannies in this pic continue to jack each other off as they swap roles and places between sub and dom as I am tasked with establishing harmonic unison so no "thAI" or other language is spoken that seems foriegn to Me such that the universal language of English prevails as the One and Only language with all others being meaningless noises that are essentially the echo of refracted waves overlapping each other (due to the tranny hand "JOB" of making Me suffer the life and fate of "Job" in My brother's place as God and the Devil made a bet in which I end up winning as I refuse to buy into the fact that the Devi tranny who ahapeshifts and trys to trick Me as She beats My penis from behind Me whilst the illusion is made that I possess and control My left hand.6FBCB26E-DBB4-4FA9-839B-03D4C4CB84F5.thumb.jpeg.1a1a1ac5abf1b016cbebfad8f1c72283.jpeg

I know what is going on, and I mainly write this as My admitance to having unknowingly been awoken to the fact that I have been subversively recieving tranny handjobs as a means to keep Me bound and sedated as the scripted reality (in which not a single decision or action is made by Me that runs contrary to the agreed upon life story My wife and I concocted for Me to learn to love Myself such that I could devise the ultimate mathematical formula of "love" itself) I have been set plays out like a perfectly executed computer program.

Btw, the formula is simple "Division" as only by having One single body under you that you have had sex and shown love to can you retain 100% love for yourself and your partner as any further division sees you getting 50% love for yourself and your partner (the other 50% you lose to regret and self hatred) which only diminishes as the denominator increases as the number of bodies you "fuck" (as opposed to "love", given that these multiples are the result of both selfish desires and the lack of willingness to recieve 100% of the love your singular partner has to give such that the unison remains perfect).

So:

1/1 = 100% (of the Maximum potential love one can Get, Give and recieve to both themselves and their partner)
1/2 = 50% 

1/3 = 33% etc

Obviously the lack of awareness as to why people have fear, depression, or a lack of ability to live with themselves as they ask themselves why they are miserable in their lives prior to Me designating this "Transformational" equation in a public domain, sees those guilty of having many partners able to start again from the moment this comment is published.

If they fail to heed the scriptures which say to remain a virgin until you marry, to never divorce and to only have sex with your wife, then they will end up ruining the sanctity of their love along with undermining the mathematics upon which everything in "reality" depends upon such that the individual can remain a unique and seperate "soul" that is detached from the "One" of God. Also this means that finances must exist in quantities (such that two dollars is double the single dollar - otherwise everything is just "One" electrical impulse - and life equals death).