80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 2/15/2023 at 9:38 AM, Deine Mudder said:

disappointed_i_love_lucy.gif.4ab677b177440ffbe8ec6415b7f5e633.gif

tumblr_409a9ba03e5fb8a81343cac77d3b95a4_df658ee9_500.gif.0d9d534bc97b000b551b01f6ebd1d5e2.gif

lucille-ball-make-face.gif.c3737a0812d3b304d72421198b4aeeb8.gif

Bruh, this ain’t the memories of the 1950’s thread…..

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

PIZZA HUT LUNCH BUFFET.

$4.99 ALL YOU CAN EAT + A BOTTOMLESS FOUNTAIN SODA FROM 11-2 EVERY WEEKDAY.

WOULD CUT CLASS AND RAGE IT.

They still have cig machines in Philly in certain bars.

Fuckers are like $14 a pack tho.

Wendy's still have the salad bar with the fixins?

Edited by gasfacevictm
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, bryanonweb said:

i remember pizza hut lunch buffet.  A bunch of lawyers would stop by all the time.  

The buffets were the best.  Used to be one left in my city years after they all became distant memories.  Wasn't sure if that location was just doing so well the hut decided to keep it going?  But that was a decade ago or more so I am not sure if it's even there anymore.

• Like 2

On 2/12/2023 at 3:41 PM, mr.yuck said:

Two pizzas and 2 sides for $28 is a pretty good deal too. I feel like I went to Wendy's a few weeks ago and my wife and I got burgers and fries and it was like $30. Unacceptable. We haven't eaten fast food since.

Same thing happened to me and my girlfriend after i found out she had never had junior bacon cheeseburgers... we found a Wendy's and bought 2 jbcs.. they were like $5 a piece...wtf?!

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

4 hours ago, CALIgula said:

Same thing happened to me and my girlfriend after i found out she had never had junior bacon cheeseburgers... we found a Wendy's and bought 2 jbcs.. they were like $5 a piece...wtf?!

Unacceptable. Here's even better; went to 5 guys a few days ago. Haven't eaten there in years. We got two burgers, shared a large fry and got two drinks. That hoe was $42. I straight up told the cashier that I would never be back.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Unacceptable. Here's even better; went to 5 guys a few days ago. Haven't eaten there in years. We got two burgers, shared a large fry and got two drinks. That hoe was $42. I straight up told the cashier that I would never be back.

image.png.48c47ab9f859ad277809f73ce72b87bd.png

You're not wrong, but I'm pretty sure 0 fucks given by the 18-20-something-year-old working the touch screen register.  I got older relatives who grew up on that customer is always right/customer satisfaction matters type shit.  When they don't like something these days they want to say something to some store clerk thinking it will make a difference and I keep trying to tell them times have changed and no one gives a fuck anymore.  Best thing to do is not give a business your business if you don't like how they roll.  The current overpriced shit is ridiculous.  I don't need much of it, so easy to withhold my business from places.

Will say tho that if Five Guys really matters to you that sometimes you can get free or discounted shit just by contacting a company and asking or saying something sincerely.  Plus if you go to their website you can find a lot of cool gear.  You'll be happy to see they teamed up with your homies at Heinz....

271846620_ScreenShot2023-02-24at8_40_41AM.thumb.png.cd56f7c0c87da2a1980b357d62ed3483.png

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

18 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

image.png.48c47ab9f859ad277809f73ce72b87bd.png

You're not wrong, but I'm pretty sure 0 fucks given by the 18-20-something-year-old working the touch screen register.  I got older relatives who grew up on that customer is always right/customer satisfaction matters type shit.  When they don't like something these days they want to say something to some store clerk thinking it will make a difference and I keep trying to tell them times have changed and no one gives a fuck anymore.  Best thing to do is not give a business your business if you don't like how they roll.  The current overpriced shit is ridiculous.  I don't need much of it, so easy to withhold my business from places.

Will say tho that if Five Guys really matters to you that sometimes you can get free or discounted shit just by contacting a company and asking or saying something sincerely.  Plus if you go to their website you can find a lot of cool gear.  You'll be happy to see they teamed up with your homies at Heinz....

271846620_ScreenShot2023-02-24at8_40_41AM.thumb.png.cd56f7c0c87da2a1980b357d62ed3483.png

Haha. I should get a Karen wig. Or better yet I should just cut all this hair into a Karen hairdo.

But for real though, I said that shit while laughing at my $42 predicament. Cuz the last time I went to 5 guys, the same shit was like $26 and I remember thinking to myself, damn that's some pricey burgers. 

I don't expect anyone in service to give a shit anymore. People make their life so fucking hard for no god damn reason other than they want some one else to be miserable with them.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Haha. I should get a Karen wig. Or better yet I should just cut all this hair into a Karen hairdo.

But for real though, I said that shit while laughing at my $42 predicament. Cuz the last time I went to 5 guys, the same shit was like $26 and I remember thinking to myself, damn that's some pricey burgers. 

I don't expect anyone in service to give a shit anymore. People make their life so fucking hard for no god damn reason other than they want some one else to be miserable with them.

They probably double charged you and pocketed that shit.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, LUGR said:

They probably double charged you and pocketed that shit.

I'm not mad. When I was a kid working at taco bell, I used to ring people's orders up and if they got to the window paying cash, I would clear out their order, do a little mental math, ring them up for a small drink and put the money in my pocket. I was probably making an extra $30 in pocket change a day. Back in the 90s that was good fuckin walk around money.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Oh, i got a pro-tip about that... get the burgers and empty the cup of fries onto the tray... then rinse out the fries cup with water at the soda station and fill it up with soda. 

Why? Cause fuck'em that's why. 

• Like 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went and found these advertising images of my first car recently, as it was an 86 Camira.

So thanks to "Ra" the God of the Sun for letting me ride (Maria) Camila aka "Cami" the love of my life so I could be the real life "Guile" (JCVD) who got Cammy (Kylie - the Australian icon) as the main protagonist of the Street Fighter movie as my reality.

I didn't mean or intend to turn her inside out so that she became iMac, but shit happens you know?

IMG_1547.jpeg

IMG_1549.jpeg

IMG_1548.jpeg

IMG_2960.jpeg

• Props 1