What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

congratulating myself on watching a tutorial on pirated software im using , instead of just spending 3 hours tracking down a pirated piece of software that only does this one specific thing i need only to never use it again .

mastering crushes my soooooullll

• Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

After a hasty getaway from a concerned citizen walking his canine bitch in the park who asked me if I intended to pay for writingthis kanji for "Heaven" as per my 144000 project on the supports to a set of "swings" (as there are no "swingers" in Heaven as emotionless sex is meaningless), I will happily go to court and defend myself by swearing onnthe commandments in the Bible under oath that I was sending sign to the kids of today the "right" way to live according to God

Fuck that dickhead, as I wasn't about to get into a debate with a retard about semantics when I am designating the suburb we obviously both reside in as "Heavenly".

image.jpg

45 minutes ago, Late-Again said:

wondering what the fuck reputation is and how i get some of it...

Welcome to the party. 

Congratulations

You found the greatest place on the internet.

May your stay here be an enjoyable one and enjoy my first contribution to your rep by letting you know that this string of comments made me laugh iRL.

• Like 1

just unsubscribed to David Jones mailing list, so I am going on to play my game of "911" trying to outdo the number of casualties Obama instigated with his drone strikes as I indiscriminately target anyone I see, man, woman, child or baby as babies are double points given I give them a premature end that is devoid of the suffering their parents intend to inflict upon them by enslaving them to rhe game of life

image.jpg

If "enlightenment" means that you become so assured of your immortality and eternal spirit that you not only become one with God, you happily "enlighten" the NPCs you encounter as you walk around with hypothetical drone strikes for trapping me within a temporal prison whereby my chains are the money used to control me, then I will happily keep firing as I not only go about saying Prez #45's catchcry of "Your Fired" but I will laugh while doing so.

I figure that is why my in-laws and the Goddess I married draped a gold rimmed noose made of money around my neck when I got married as the girl has a sense of humor.

Yet my divorcing myself from said noose took me recognising this fact such that I could sever my attachment to emotions and any fear of death as I become Death itself, unafraid to cast my judgement down from the drones in the Heavens above as I sterilise this place with metaphorical indiscriminate Heavenly fire.

On a brighter note, I do like how they renovated this place, the shopping center where I met my wife conveniently known as Carosuel, as I will spin the wheels of death as I walk the premises laughing internally at enacting revenge upon those who abandoned God in their pursuit of Money as a means to derive happiness.

Does anyone know if I can get more storage on here as I only have 46MB left, yet I know that I have so much comedy and jokes to make at the expense of NPCs I allowed to manipulate me ohysically and emotionally for far too long.

image.jpg

at the dealership that serviced my car before I crashed it waiting on the bus.

Reminds me of how in Revelation 1:17 it reads as follows, noting I have a key with the Hyundai (High and Die) logo on it, the big H standing in for Hades which reads as follows

17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. 18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

19 “Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. 

With what I texted my Mother today telling her of My future aspirations which revolve around having her retire to attend her garden as opposed to working on others' who are too lazy or cash rich to do it themselves, I can only laugh at how I have been the PERfect Son that any Mother would ever wish for.

I will use this post to shout out Hyundai for the fact that during my 78000 kms or so of driving my Veloster Turbo, the only issue I had was the gas struts in the rear window going bad and a Master Cylinder failure that left me stranded at Shell petrol station in Margaret River for 3 days one Christmas a couple years ago, that they make a solid car I would rather use in Australia than a Lamborghini.

Given my sister Sam is also an advocate as an i30 driver, and the fact that when I was working for my Dad as a window tinter who drove every car imaginable in the early 2000s, such praise from Me is something I don't give out without reason and a compendium of evidence accrued from a lifetime spent being as anal and discerning as possible.

RIP to EAV aka Eve.

I miss you my baby.

image.jpg

I decided to get pizza for lunch, and in doing so, I have started to

contemplate whether my day to day "reality" I experience upon waking is the actual reality based on the dreams I have whilst sleeping becoming increasingly realistic and detailed to the point whereby they appear to be leading a merger of sorts.

Pretty much the Singularity in situ.

The backwards winding clock shall reveal all in time I guess

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Schnitzel said:

going through the finances..

woof I live beyond my means

lucky my 1.40 cuppa soup outweighs yesterday's $18.00 viet salad/spring roll/drink combo 😂

I'm a fucking idiot.

@T4M*that looks super fun.

I hear you there about living beyond what my finances enable me to.

Hence whatever rage and venom tonality implied through my posts here is directed singularly towards the frustration which emanates from such shit.

Whilst I make the most of what I have, the impositions that prevent me from acquiring more currency to change this is the greatest source of my frustration.

Dominos margherita pizza for $7 and a can of baked beans plus a muffin works out at about $12.50 a day and I can just survive off of this, so the fact that I can eat for less than or about $100 a week isn't bad in todays Australia.

At least I have no debts other than my phone so if I can start working I should be fine provided I don't 3x my food expenses.

• Like 1

Anyway I'm heading to my Mothers to pickup a lightning cable I left there. 

Perhaps I might reupload my video where I caught myself get struck by lightning in a church carpark to Youtube and post here so you can see how I am not only able to shoot lightning from my fingertips but I can survive a direct lightning bolt to the dome.

As for a toaster in the bathtub blast, if the universe doesn't comply to karmically alleviate my financial limitations soon that will become an increasingly attractive option, that is, if the roommate didn't have a stack of dishes sitting in the bathtub precluding such a scenario eventuating, but whatever.