What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, morton said:

Reading about beds online because today is bed shopping day. 

Never scrimp on a bed as you spend 1/3rd of your life sleeping (pending the use of drugs) and as such any money invested in quality sleep is well worth it.

When considering a mattress, My advice ss someone who invested $10k into his Super King sized bed saw the $1 a day over the lifetime of the mattress as money well spent, even if I cannot find a room to rent that is big enough to fit My bed, hence the move into the van, hahah.

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

1 hour ago, morton said:

sleep number is in the lead, I have some doubt but the wife is sold. 

Not trying to sway your vote, but everyone I know that bought a sleep number returned it within the first week.  Common denominator was, they just didn't like it.  

2 hours ago, morton said:

sleep number is in the lead, I have some doubt but the wife is sold. 

Go check out this place called Willis furniture. They have some futuristic bed you lay on and answer some questions and it will tell you what level of firmness will give you the best sleep. Even if you don't buy from them, you can take that knowledge anywhere.

• Props 1

24 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Go check out this place called Willis furniture. They have some futuristic bed you lay on and answer some questions and it will tell you what level of firmness will give you the best sleep. Even if you don't buy from them, you can take that knowledge anywhere.

@morton its like a magic 8 ball for your back. 

• Truth 1

On 8/13/2023 at 5:05 PM, mr.yuck said:

firm bed gang

• Truth 1

17 minutes ago, LUGR said:

firm bed gang

My bed is so firm. The last time I went camping, I got off the air mattress in the middle of the night and laid down on the ground with a blanket. Even with the odd rock poking me in my back, that was the best damn sleep I've had in a long time. That got me started on my journey to find the best mattress.

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

@mr.yuck i knew a dude here who wasn't on maury, but was on jerry springer, b/c his mom still lived with his father but had a live-in younger boyfriend with him all under the same roof.

That's a way better story. While I was searching for this episode, I found out he was arrested 8 years ago for possession of Marijuana. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Good exchange of mattress info and yet, it's kind of sad that this is what we've become.  Anyone gone bombing lately?

Yeah…..in your dreams….all bc your mattress allowed you to hit REM, or something.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

‘about to study. 
next exam is on sept 8 

If I hit a chapter a day real thoroughly I’ll be grand 

materials and test alone would cost me near $200 

the horticulture program I took in ‘19 allows alumni to borrow any materials that are available and also I can jump in with the current class and take my exam with them. 

IMG_2449.thumb.jpeg.aa5c7d2bea8158a9f5628195abffc823.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Props 1

4 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

‘about to study. 
next exam is on sept 8 

If I hit a chapter a day real thoroughly I’ll be grand 

materials and test alone would cost me near $200 

the horticulture program I took in ‘19 allows alumni to borrow any materials that are available and also I can jump in with the current class and take my exam with them. 

IMG_2449.thumb.jpeg.aa5c7d2bea8158a9f5628195abffc823.jpeg

What’s the plan with this license?

• Truth 1