What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

I was just watching a video I have of myself that pretty much epitomises My “FTW and burn it all down” attitude which is invoked via allowing women to wield power over my emotional state of mind.

In said video, after getting pulled over by police in the centre of Barcelona for revving a Lambo for some bystander making a video as I was parked at a red light, I was a real prick to the patient cops who fined me 80Euro for noise violations.

It was worth it as I got a fine while driving a Naranje Lambo and making the V10 scream to bring joy to this world. If that is a crime, well I will accept being guilty and apologise to said police for acting like Lord Aleem, as I was inna real cunt of a mood that day.

Did you actually pay that fine? Did they issue a ticket or take the 80Euro straight out of your pocket into theirs?

• Like 1

On 7/18/2023 at 1:28 PM, LUGR said:

Did you actually pay that fine? Did they issue a ticket or take the 80Euro straight out of your pocket into theirs?

I paid the fine online.

Whilst I wish to believe it was jealousy inspired, the fact that I got a ticket with my name on it as a memento to go along with the story, plus the other things I got away with on the freeways gives me nothing but respect and gratitude that that small fine is all I had to pay.

Anyway, as for the “pics or it didn’t happen” crowd who hold me accountable to the rules of Ch0 here, I offer you this clip of what the above story saw me “pre-pay” some insurance of the karmic variety.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2023 at 9:30 PM, LUGR said:

Gucci rubbers?

whats up @GucciCondom?

Putting pennies up my ass, see I put 300 pennies up my ass every day that's roughly 9300 pennies per month 11,600 pennies per year, in my life I've put 1.1 million pennies up my ass PRETTY SOON THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE SPENDING NY ASS PENNIES, YOU GIVE MY ASS PENNIES TO YIUR KIDS TO GET GUMBALLS AHHHHHHZAHAHAH 

Edited by GucciCondom
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

At an outdoor concert with the kiddo and thought the band we were seeing was the opener. Turns out they are the headliner and as a dude in his 40's there is nothing worse than not being able to dip out of a big show early.

Edited by grim540
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

30 minutes ago, LUGR said:

He has some bad ass sledges!

They don't make em like that anymore. I bought a 10 lb sledge from Lowes the other day. It's like a cartoon hammer. One end has this overly big flat face and the other side is a super dull wedge.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

They don't make em like that anymore. I bought a 10 lb sledge from Lowes the other day. It's like a cartoon hammer. One end has this overly big flat face and the other side is a super dull wedge.

My uncle has a collection like that. Real man hammers.

• Props 2

8 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

I don't do service loops except for lights. 

250' rolls are bought probably 1000 times more often than 100' rolls. You're not paying per foot, you're paying per package, and suckers buy 100' at a time (in 14/2).

Sucker free 2023!

• Truth 2

40 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I usually do that with lights. Not with switch and outlets though. Maybe I should start huh?

Naw, I wouldn't.   Coax and speaker for sure then. 

Edited by ndv
  • Truth 1

On 8/6/2023 at 1:43 AM, GucciCondom said:

Putting pennies up my ass, see I put 300 pennies up my ass every day that's roughly 9300 pennies per month 11,600 pennies per year, in my life I've put 1.1 million pennies up my ass PRETTY SOON THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE SPENDING NY ASS PENNIES, YOU GIVE MY ASS PENNIES TO YIUR KIDS TO GET GUMBALLS AHHHHHHZAHAHAH 

Well you could try to put a magnet up there instead of pennies to see whether you are actually a metal endoskeleton covered in flesh as I did as a test to see whether the “I am not a robot” Google check pages were just the tech God’s playing a sick joke.

FWIW, the magnet vanished, never to be seen, but excreting the shrapnel through the circle of flesh like it was a grenade that exploded internally within Me in the time since said event has Me believing that I’m just an immortal, unkillable robot anyway.

Happy for you to also try this and report back your findings.

• Like 1
  • Props 1