What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

15 hours ago, morton said:

I am enjoying an espresso and plotting my morning. 

My normal Saturday morning routine has been changed and now I need to decide how to use that time.

I have the spring cleaning bug and want to donate a bunch of stuff, some of it my wife want to keep, but she is not the one who has to re-arrange it in order to get anything in or out of the storage unit.

Not really feeling like this is the chit chat thread though, something about it seems different. Maybe I am just imagining things.

Sorry. My fault as I was just writing in between shots and was lost to what thread i was in. Carry on with the photos.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just got out from a 13 hour bar shift today.. got a lil too stoned waiting for my train so I'm just vibing to this Larry June album right now..

Also completely random, I met Brian Takata today and took care of him throughout the night.. more formerly known as "Drift King" from Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift.. really nice dude..

• Props 2

Sitting at this bar by my house that I’m not the biggest fan of. But I got hit by a car riding my bike that blew a stop sign last week. Broken ribs, broken left elbow and broken right wrist. Usually I’m all over the city but I’m stuck in the neighborhood for a while. 

Also I’m back after like 10 years. Sup ya’ll!

• Like 3
  • Props 1

22 hours ago, Booty Booty 157 said:

Sitting at this bar by my house that I’m not the biggest fan of. But I got hit by a car riding my bike that blew a stop sign last week. Broken ribs, broken left elbow and broken right wrist. Usually I’m all over the city but I’m stuck in the neighborhood for a while. 

May you heal fully and quickly.  Welcome back!  

On 6/7/2023 at 9:50 PM, Booty Booty 157 said:

Sup bro

23 hours ago, Booty Booty 157 said:

damn. fuck drivers 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

33 minutes ago, ndv said:

Shark attack in Egypt?  is this some code word for the Clinton's killing another US ambassador in the region?

nah a 30 second video of a russian guy getting attacked in Hurgada most likely by a tiger shark

it's very much like Jaws you see the guy getting pulled around in the water and at one point the shark flips him and his legs go up in the air etc.

click on the link out of morbid curiosity and then for once the camera doesn't really flinch away.

• Like 2

On 6/8/2023 at 9:09 PM, Schnitzel said:

Feeling a bit ill after stupidly looking at that shark attack video in egypt.

That went on so long.

why the fuck do i do this to myself?

Dude I watched that like 30 times because I’m a visceral sicko. Never seen anything like that before in my life. RIP.

you ain’t never gonna catch me in the open water bruh. Tf wrong with you.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2023 at 12:50 PM, Booty Booty 157 said:

Welcome back to 12oz.

Man that sucks about your accident, but you should get a pretty good compensation payout for such injuries as you were not at fault right?

• Like 1

On 6/2/2023 at 12:45 PM, One Man Banned said:

watching dogs wrestle

Easy way to lure someone into watching some good old fashion smashin' .

"What are you doing?"

<Watching dogs wrestle.>

"What? Let me see."

"Ahh, no, gross! You're a sick person."

<I wasn't wrong, the guy in the back is doing it wrong. Enough with the dancing and pin her down already! Stupid dog!>

6 minutes ago, Mauler5150 said:

Given you missed out on providing a report we can only guess you had a great time and forgot?

Ah snap! I don't kiss and tell, but I left hints around the other threads. I like to leave Easter Eggs on some of my work, @KILZ FILLZ and maybe @LUGR (or who ever) catch on and point them out.

Still some out there, leaving them behind for future lolz

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

I was moreso joking given I know how it is to leave behind Easter Eggs which might be part of the "144000" tag project I am too lazy to make a thread on.

Think of the Simpsons intro, just with carpentry and kanji, and your mind can do the rest if you have read my other posts as I have found a "grey area" that facilitates what this forum is about being done with zero risks of incarceration.

Now that I have been back on here and am caught up with most of the front page and heavily posted in threads, I can pay greater attention to whatever Easter eggs you leave behind, as I missed the pineapple pentagram earlier you posted which I could write a whole book about as I lie here in bed oontzing as I try to fall asleep.

• Props 1