What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Perhaps the most extreme antivandalism measure I have seen atop these cameras.

2 bus rides down and now just a train ride to Mandurah, here is hoping I make it before dark so that I can at least show you all around.

Like some Iron Maiden type steeze though.

Perhaps this is the compromised reality I get for shunning the various "Torture Museums" found in Amsterdam and the rest of Europe given my preference is pleasure over pain.

IMG_1730.jpeg

The New and Old bridges of Mandurah.

The new one wasn't here when my Dad moved down here back in 1990, when there was only 20000 residents which doubled due to the influx of summer "terrorists" (to quote my Dad) aka tourists that would show up to keep the residents with businesses (like my old man) extremely busy as a result.

image.jpg

2nd drink at "Bar Therapy" I only bought due to spotting a full drum kit packed away in the corner. I have to support any venue that supports live music and doesn't rely on brain dead hip hop consumers who still have the same 50 tracks that were made pre 2002 on permanent repeat as their primary clientele.

image.jpg

Venue 3 is The Brighton.

Will be my last beer as I have spent too much already.

This pint of Asahi was $13. Effectively a half hour of slavery in equivalent terms (as wages here are around the mid $20 region for casual workers).

With city-eclipsing prices in the pubs here, you can tell they have a steady stream of crack dealers and the organised criminals who supply them (bikies) as the usual clientele.

image.jpg

Whilst I know that (non-artisitc) is in this thread title, every image I take other than those where I am travelling at high speeds into unknown environments are all taken with some artistic expression for me to look back on in my old age as I reminisce about when I made a joke of those who wasted their power and influence in this town as they focused on money and the opinions of others as being the defining aspect of "them".

This Brighton venue is a nice place in spite of the prices. Perhaps I might go buy some takeaway liquor and see what the nightlife here has to offer as I tread the grounds where my Dad got betrayed by my stepmother as she fucked the entire town behind his back on the 2nd hidden simcard she had secretly procured for her phone.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have only 83MB left of storage on here, so I should be able to do 2 more trips (end of Midland and Butler trainlines) to finish my "All-city" run of giving my fellow Prophets the guided tour of Perth as I leave the unfamiliar places for last.

Hopefully then my Mum sews my 12oz Scholarship patch on my Armani leather jacket I wss wearing in my threads that saw me "Win the day" for the first time on here in 2009 when I put up my Amsterdam and London travel thread.

Thanks to those who have added to this total the past few weeks as I have gone about letting you all live with me as your travel guide to the place I grew up loving and living these past 42 years.

I'll come down from my pedestal as I am done being suspended on the cross /nojoking

image.jpg

Walking down SMArt (aka SadoMasochist Art) Street as this is where the nightclub my stepmother used to take me out as an 18 year to get pissed around the guys she was cheating on my Father with.

The things time reveals eh???

Nevermind I helped him move out as my kid half sisters were balling their eyes out, hence me thinking of bombing up his back fence as I did to my photography mentor "Lionel" the other day jaja

image.jpg

Kebab oclock as "Gog" wanted me to get Him a kebab.

Saw this crucifix adorned gambler at the kebab shop, so while I thank him for directing me to the closest liquor store, seeinf him waste his life spinning a wheel of loss as he gambles on a better existence than the pathetic one he has now is humourous to me as he fails to realise how precariously "over the edge" in regards to him existing as a double-y crucified demon whom I am going to be mocking forevermore with my fellow Prophets on the forever of the internet (aka the HTML = Heaven To Matthew Luke) based haven of rhe internet.

image.jpg

I ended up on a bus going the wrong direction (somewhat intentionally) as I missed the liquor store closing by 10 mins as I threw up a few Heaven Kanji on my way to 144k  on the trees overlooking the oval where my mate Gavin I mentioned (who fell to his own hand via shotgun blast to the dome as his parents discovered).

I needed one final beer to "descend to the level between pissed off and happy" given you see I already have no qualms pissing off or on my enemies that attempt to subvert my happiness..

RIP Gavin. This beer is for you.

image.jpg

• Like 1

Fuck it, alco Matt needed one more beer, as the stupid bitch I chatted to at her bar broke her word when she failed to buy me a drink aftrr proving I can literally "walk in the sky" and that my name is Luke.

Oh well, the righr hand of the Southern Cross has nearly disappeared, making an infinite number of maggot australians tattoos a relic of a past which no longer exists (as I hope such fools descend into non-existence also).

image.jpg

• Like 1

Some guido tried to say "Sorry" to me, when I reminded him I am

the one who should be saying sorry as his existence is for the purpose of me (and God as my crewmember) and all those we deem as fools, to a face a certain and inevitable death upon which their egotistical assumptions of superiority will be decimated by our shared laughter at their transgressions and retardation.

I scored myself this booth all to myself yet I need to leave soon due to having no idea what these drinks are costing me until tomorrow.

image.jpg

I had one more beer as I transliterated a lifetime of experience and taught three 20 something year old men the secrets to life and happiness.

The takeaway being "You are never going to be able to consider yourself a King until you spend the night in a castle and wake up in the Queen's bed".

October 5th, 2015 I achieved this feat thanks to listening to my sister, friend, and "Mother" of sorts Svetlana, my Wicked Girl I met after She had gone to the Meridian between life and death before Me. Thankfully my ego and willingness to seek out and learn from those I respect, even if I have to travel to the literal other end of the world to do so, is in Czech (mate).

I dedicate this post to her and the greater muse and Divine controller of all that is. And I attach this pic of our 2nd meeting for reference of why she (and every Man & Woman on Earth) can look up to Me knowing that I will cut down any fool who thinks they are above Me or anyone else when it comes to memes, comedy, or living life to it's ultimate extent.

12218730_10156289883165118_989420727_o.jpeg

On the train contemplating my 1.5 hour (at least) journey to bed. I obviously picked "the last one left" in my seating preference for the meme.

Hopefully I encounter no goons looking for fights due to my "Gopnik" outfit of Adidas tracksuit pants I need to wear as my WAyKee Diesel (Die Sell?) jeans have worn out and I don't appreciate cold nads.

Given I go on a train, then a bus, to potentially another bus to get to another train before a half hour walk through areas with above ground power cables, the chance of getting a "tard induced violence-free" run is slim but possible.

The joys of being withour my car such that I can remain humble are what they are, and at least zi have this place to document my journey no matter what happens.

image.jpg

On 5/31/2023 at 5:34 PM, T4M* said:

Lime cucumber? More like Sour diesel with piss.

bruh, I’m drinking a mix of lime cucumber gatoraid, fresh squeeze lime, pickle juice and carbonated water….

talk about some serious diesel tanggggggggg!

*edit

just added some sliced Apache red chili to the drink after seeing this old post from @Fist 666

538D7347-7905-482F-80FC-CF9528305C14.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Kebab oclock as "Gog" wanted me to get Him a kebab.

Saw this crucifix adorned gambler at the kebab shop, so while I thank him for directing me to the closest liquor store, seeinf him waste his life spinning a wheel of loss as he gambles on a better existence than the pathetic one he has now is humourous to me as he fails to realise how precariously "over the edge" in regards to him existing as a double-y crucified demon whom I am going to be mocking forevermore with my fellow Prophets on the forever of the internet (aka the HTML = Heaven To Matthew Luke) based haven of rhe internet.

image.jpg

Have you eaten at Cebu Charcoal Chicken before?