What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 hours ago, Drue_Down said:

JFC what the heck are those?! No, thankfully.

The Vinegaroon, Giant Whip Scorpion from Arizona

Also known as whip scorpions. They aren't actually something to fear, they just really fucking look like something you should fear. I was wrongly told by my grandparents that when bit you will taste vinegar for weeks, hence the name. That isn't true, but they look like they need to be stomped regardless. #savetheplanet 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

The Vinegaroon, Giant Whip Scorpion from Arizona

Also known as whip scorpions. They aren't actually something to fear, they just really fucking look like something you should fear. I was wrongly told by my grandparents that when bit you will taste vinegar for weeks, hence the name. That isn't true, but they look like they need to be stomped regardless. #savetheplanet 

you can hear them walk on the concrete. Little clickity click  feet scurrying away. 

@luhemnew girls great too. I dont really care for zoey deschanel but the supporting cast is on point funny. There was one season where zoey was missing for like 8 episodes and i totally forgot she was a part of the show.

And bow that you know shes blind, you'll totally notice it.

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Props 1

On 4/17/2020 at 12:46 AM, Drue_Down said:

Killing scorpions. Hibernation season is over, and they’re back. I got stung about 8 years back, 2 years later one ran between my daughter & I in her bed as I was tucking her in. Since then, it’s been fucking war. I’ve been squishing the shit out of them and their families ever since.

I live next to a desert wash where they thrive, and I’m one block from the edge of civilization to desert 🌵 it’s up to me to keep the block on lock. Get a few drinks in me plus my gear.... balls of steel...  get some, fuckers. Sorry for the blurs, I’ve only got a few seconds to catch these quick little shits, this is my first attempt to photograph this.

183D1C27-6852-4F40-9AB9-3EA5B0FA0BEC.jpeg

79ECA6B7-46F0-4430-BF53-7A7B5E3A3B8C.jpeg

9FE0978F-DF68-4E3F-8D11-A4535F0E6D80.jpeg

Isn't going outside to kill scorpions kind of a futile effort though? Like wouldn't it be easier just to work on keeping them out of your house?

Seems like it would be similar to going outside in Florida and trying to kill all of the flying roaches.

• Like 1