What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

1 minute ago, mr.yuck said:

Way back in the day we were mixxing that seagrams bumpy face gin and st ides special brews. That shit made for some super sick nights.

WE USED TO SNEAK ST. IDES INTO THE MOVIES WHEN WE WERE IN MID AND HIGH SCHOOL... 

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
11 hours ago, ndv said:

Interesting.   Speaking of booze.  Crazy fun fact, the alcohol prohibition was financed and propagated by Rockefeller.  Basically Rockefeller was discarding the gasoline since it was highly combustible and there was no use for it since kerosene was the main fuel source for heat and light.   So gasoline was just tossed out as a useless by product from refining.  During that time alcohol was powering automobiles.  So when electricity came about, that pretty much eliminated the use of kerosene.  Rockefeller had to do something and got with Ford to try his gasoline.  So the alcohol prohibition was inforced and viola coincidentally gasoline was the alternative fuel source.

I don't think that's really true.

There were 2 million plus model T's on the road by the time prohibition started so gasoline market was well and truly established at that point.

They were designed to run on gasoline but they could run on other materials including ethanol since many farmers could produce ethanol at home if required.

18th amendment didn't prohibit all alcohol just the beverage form..

just finished a book on a guy driving across america in a model T which is why I replied on this. Not trying to be a troll

37 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

I don't think that's really true.

There were 2 million plus model T's on the road by the time prohibition started so gasoline market was well and truly established at that point.

They were designed to run on gasoline but they could run on other materials including ethanol since many farmers could produce ethanol at home if required.

18th amendment didn't prohibit all alcohol just the beverage form..

just finished a book on a guy driving across america in a model T which is why I replied on this. Not trying to be a troll

Not gonna argue there, I hear ya,   sounds like the Documentary I watched didn't have their facts together and I fell for the trap...  

6 minutes ago, where said:

So I reset the certificates and unplugged the ps from 5 minutes, no dice, I swear it’s some mk ultra shit to fuck people up doesn’t make sense, like I just wanna fuck up my subconscious with this shooting game I bought 

I did a factory reset on my ps4 and did a clean install. it worked but jesus christ. long process 

sitting stewing

was going to take advantage of less people round to reignite freight spot.

spent 90 minutes sitting in bushes like a dildo only for a railway vehicle to pull up too close to the spot for comfort.

tactical retreat has been made.

oh well next week i guess.

• Like 1

@Kultsyo I just now getting a chance to play that shit and wow worth the install hassle for sure it’s really fucking well made suuuuper fun hahah I’m not someone that really games on the regular these days but I’m a cs 1.2 og, gonna get a gaming headset but this shit sounds crispy as fuck on my audio technica m50s

• Truth 1

worth it in this years entry, the sound design is really good the guns have a nice pop to them. ima log on in a bit 

id say you picked a good year to jump back in, objectively the best cod in years. the new engine feels like a much needed facelift. 

the sbmm bugs the hell out of me and some maps aren’t the greatest but otherwise it’s really solid gameplay wise