Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tonysoprano

What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

errands all day with a little nap in between.. then had to help a friend move into their new place

started around 12:30 & didnt finish until 3:30ish.. his neighbours must be annoyed already

goodnight

Burning incense to calm me down.

In 2 hours got a big-ass interview with some dude for a job that pays literally triple what my old one did.

thanks 445'ers

i advanced to next week

got a homework assignment in the meantime

currently wearing a hoodie & loving it

• Like 1

@pro

Pubs in shopping centres is standard UK ting too

Eating a dirty Maccy's breakfast, pondering how long student finance will take to sort, excited about the weekend

@med what are watermelon cuts? Do you mean slices or is this some delicious thing I do not know of here in the uk? (aside - I want someone to bring Cherry Ripes to England pls, that shit is delish)

HAPPY FRIDAY Y'ALL <3

hah they werent sliced but werent melon-balled either.. rectangles, basically.. i know that sounds weird, but its much easier to shovel into my face with a fork (or eat in two nice bites)

I imagined for some reason some kind of cereal that is watermelon flavoured and the pieces are shaped like tiny slices of watermelon and there would also be marshmallows and ok basically, I've described a Lucky charms/watermelon hybrid and that'd be DOPE.

I imagined for some reason some kind of cereal that is watermelon flavoured and the pieces are shaped like tiny slices of watermelon and there would also be marshmallows and ok basically, I've described a Lucky charms/watermelon hybrid and that'd be DOPE.

lol

french toast crunch ftw

About 10 minutes ago, I finished making all these:

1aee67898d2c765f2904c6a2939b4dba.jpg

They are the boxes for some flower boxes my kids school are going to sell for a fundraiser.

• Like 1