What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ At least they stopped using gigantic glass & metal horse syringes for that shit.  I'd have a panic attack if a doctor even picked up a needle for 20 years after that shit, I swear they hit the bone in my leg.

I'm currently reading a paper on algebraic torus based cryptography and remembering how much math I've forgotten.  In other words, I'm getting ready to go take pictures of flowers because I've been on the computer for too long.

It's my birthday today. Had a chill meal just with my girl and my baby girl down the local pub. It's all I wanted and I'd put it down as one of the best birthdays I've had.

Not, chilling on the comfy chair nursing baby to sleep. Good times.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2018 at 3:15 PM, massgraff said:

@methamphetamynewhat do you do? I just started working nights at a new job. From 6:30 - 5:00 Sunday thru Wednesday. When I'm not at work ALL I DO IS SLEEP. Couldn't imagine doing 12 hours.

I basically check produce and any defects it may have been packaged in. The company I work for recently, as in the last year or two, acquired a new client called YUM which consists of food chain restaurants like Pizza Hut, A&W, Taco Bell, Long John Silver's, and KFC. So they're really strict about how they want their product's temperature, cut sizes and all that little shit. I'm at work M-Sat, 2:30 pm - 1:30. But Saturdays it's from 2:30 pm -  to any where between 1-5:00 am depending on the quantity of the orders. 

• Like 1