What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
6 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I'm laying in bed trying to figure out how I'm going to complete all of these projects I've signed up to do over the past week.

I hate going going to bed like this. The anxiety levels are through the roof. 

• Like 1

Just now, ndv said:

I hate going going to bed like this. The anxiety levels are through the roof. 

Not really anxiety. I have a very very could give a fuck of shit goes sideways type personality. But would be super cool to pull it all off and be set up for success starting the new year. I haven't been in this position since I bought my house 6 years ago. It's kind of exciting. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Not really anxiety. I have a very very could give a fuck of shit goes sideways type personality. But would be super cool to pull it all off and be set up for success starting the new year. I haven't been in this position since I bought my house 6 years ago. It's kind of exciting. 

I am slowly learning to not care attitude on some things.  People in need always make it sound as it's more important than it really is.   I've learned to tell myself, "I didn't call you, you called me " kinda attitude.   My issue is, I am a sitting duck or it comes in all at once.   But I've been trying to not care as as much so I can control my anxiety. 

Edited by ndv
  • Like 2

@ndvthats very much how our flow runs too. It's feast or famine all year. I just said fuck it and reached out to every swinging dick project manager I haven't pissed off and even a couple I have, not expecting much to come from it and they just opened the flood gates on my ass. I've had worse problems.

Dealing with the end customer is fucking insane sometimes. I had a really good project manager I did work for years ago who was autistically blunt with people. It was crazy to listen to sometimes. 

Customer: whine whine whine. I don't really know. It isn't what I was expecting. 

PM: Im hearing a lot of words. But you haven't told me anything specific that was done poorly. What do you want from me? 

and then this fool would just start shutting them down one complaint at a time. 😂 I miss that dude. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

@ndvthats very much how our flow runs too. It's feast or famine all year. I just said fuck it and reached out to every swinging dick project manager I haven't pissed off and even a couple I have, not expecting much to come from it and they just opened the flood gates on my ass. I've had worse problems.

Dealing with the end customer is fucking insane sometimes. I had a really good project manager I did work for years ago who was autistically blunt with people. It was crazy to listen to sometimes. 

Customer: whine whine whine. I don't really know. It isn't what I was expecting. 

PM: Im hearing a lot of words. But you haven't told me anything specific that was done poorly. What do you want from me? 

and then this fool would just start shutting them down one complaint at a time. 😂 I miss that dude. 

Sometimes you gotta steer the customer becuase some of them do not really know what they want or compalinging about in this case. 

I hear you, it's been the same here all year.  Been a better year though.  Seems like it keeps getting better as the months go by. 

Stay up.  

Budz for Deck!

• Truth 1

is that a good beer?

never seen before!

rebuilding an ad campaign I loaded wrongly.

researching scanners because mine seems to be giving up the ghost.

it's done 1,200 scans in last 3 months along with the thousands of scans it's done in years prior

3 hours ago, LUGR said:

I need to do this. What do I need to digitize records?

I’m no expert, but I’m running my turntable via my controller decks into the computer, then just recording as it plays in Pioneer Rekordbox. The free version lets you do this.

i think most new turntables these days come with a usb cord to play straight into a computer, then you just need a program to record as it plays.

Edited by Mr.Mojo
  • Like 2

Out for a Sunday session at a place on Scarborough bch named MOA

Trying to find an untainted woman who doesn't have the permanent reminder of a thousand pricks penetrating her is a mission My younger self had no issue with yet in this polluted sea of fish there is about a 30% chance at best

What a shame that todays fathers are fucked and never showed their daughters enough love that they permanently choose to vandalise their temples with ink as taggers do on trains.

9 minutes ago, Tails0nE said:

Round 2 tonight I guess.. the boys caught on alot quicker this time compared to last night..

Lol buddy in the blue car hit the grey car trying to back up

Yobbos

Couldnt imagine doing that in todays society with bystanders all standing round filming what is effectively a crime.

Given the envy and jealousy pervading society all it would take is one of the filmers to do the dirty and you are fucked.