Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tonysoprano

What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just had my first coffee of the morning, planing on fixing my car, record store shopping, and firing up the grill. It's gonna be almost 60 in chicago in january, and everyone should take advantage of this once in a lifetime warm day

Watching kids.

Listening to music.

Drinking beer.

Talking to oontzers on whatsapp.

Trying to decide if I should come on here more.

Currently wired in a suburban Vancouver doughnut shop, three tables over from a table of cops.

Actually just struck up a quick convo asking wether or not the rcmp requires any kind of university degree aside from the training they go through in becoming an officer.

I always got the feeling the Canadian cops are a little more groomed than many of the American policing I've either come across or seen recruitment advertising for.

I was actually incorrect.

Turns out they don't need any prerequisit diploma for application.

IMG_0179.PNG.cbe4658d4ee7933892f77685b0f74811.PNG

Getting ready for work, should be an easy day because there isn't shit going on. Then go see the japandroids later on in the evening

Drinking coffee and seriously thinking about leaving my cigarettes at home to see if i can make it through the work day without em

• Like 1

sitting here kinda salty i didnt wake up early today.. got alot of shit to do but its too late for all that now so im thinking of other ways i can be productive today instead of just sitting around the crib..

Trying to figure out wtf is wrong with this brand new Xbox I just bought that won't play games. Think I might have to send it to Microsoft. Which annoys me immensely. :rage::rage::rage: