DAO appreciation thread...yup.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooooh...youre talking about the ignore button right?

No, it's more sophisticated than that.

It's sort of like the visual equivalent of what you do when your mom is telling you to take out the trash, stand up straight, be nice to your sister, be home early and on and on and on...you know she's saying something but after a while all you can hear is this kind of high pitched hum.

Does that make sense? I find myself doing it a lot on here lately.

THEO JUST MADE THIS THE BEST THREAD EVER

WWW.DAO.EDUWWW.DAO.EDUWWW.DAO.EDU

This was at the fucking bar, so where do you get this "highschool" shit from?

And it was two hipsters.

Me and by boy ate their pizza right infront of them.

Shit was hilarious.

This was also mentioned on 12oz, not tinychat.

I'm also not 35.

You stay getting your facts twisted, as usual.

thats pretty funny.

True Story complete with a 13 stitch visible scar on my forhead ending: sitting inna bar with homies.

hipster table across from us.

heckling.

im eating a burger n fries and proceed to whip a piece of mayonated lettuce at the hipsters face. it flings, and slaps his cheek like a wet sock.

INSTANTLY the hipsters BITCH stands up and straight launches her pint glass at my face.

it implodes. my face opens up like a blood gash vortex an chaos fucking insues.

i leap up without skipping a beat not realizing my face is now the shining version of niagra falls and throw my glass at her chest. land it. straight between her titts and for some fucking reason even though im a complete douche at times and even after taking a FULL pint to the mug i still didnt aim for the bitches face.

bouncers fucking pile on ME AND MY HOMIES as hipsters run out the bar like the fucking scooby do posse running from the boogy man.

i fucking PEAK on the bouncers as they realize there in the wrong and my face looks like taxidermy shop floor mop.

they still fucking ban ME and i get banned from bar. i go to hospital.

substory two occurs:

we walk in to get my face sewn up, theres a ruthless looking native woman surrounded by Vpd(vancouver police) literally covered in dry blood head to foot sitting in a wheelchair but seemingly carefree about the situation with a cocky demeaner about her.

i had been holding a lump of bar napkins to my bleeding forhead the whole 10 minute walk to hospital and as i come up and walk past her and the roughly 5 or 6 police officers questioning her, drunken, i notice her hand is left out almost open and upright.

me, being the dispicable human being that i am take that very hand as an open invitation to drop my used ball of blood soaked tissue into it like an empty floor trash can as i leisurley walk past her and her and said hand now cupping my blood soaked napkins.

cops instictivly and out of straight disgust now shift all attention on me as one member of vancouvers finest grabbs me and throws me against the wall with the most dumbfounded look on his face iv ever seen a pig make and yells "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING this woman was just cut all over her body by her pimps exacto blade you fucking piece of shit"

i apologize.

check in.

get stitched up(13)

leave.

and still to this day have the 13 showing on my fading hairline/forhead.