Parvorder: Catarrhini

Superfamily: Hominoidea

Family: Hominidae

Subfamily: Homininae

Tribe: Hominini

Genus: Homo

Species: H. sapiens

Subspecies: H. s. sapiens

See how they're the same, all the way to the family? Does that make them the same exact animal? No, of course not.

That's the same way that dogs/wolfs or horses/zebras can be very similay, but still not be the same because they're a different genus/species

Quoted from the other thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dunce:

Was this to me? Cats have not been domesticated like dogs have. Cats never had the hunting instinct breed out of them. When cats where first brought to peoples homes they where to hunt mice and rats who would eat crops and food storage.

Anyone who has owned a cat knows that they still have this instinct, cats will hunt all day long. Where as a dog will just dig in your garbage and scavange before he hunts and traps an animal

cats will never scavenge, they only like the fresh warm kill

zebras and horses and donkeys are different breeds.

Zebras and donkeys are different breeds of horses.

Just like how Clydesdales and Mustangs are different breeds of horses.

Any 3 year old could tell you this.

But since you're extra retarded, here you go:

zebra ( in zebra (mammal) )

"mammals of the horse family Equidae (genus Equus):"

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/245902/Grevys-zebra

donkey mammal also called burro,

"domestic ass belonging to the horse family"

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/169141/donkey

You mad? Explain how a wolf is a "breed of dog" when there are seperate breeds of wolves?

I'll just post a few of the different breeds of wolves I found:

Arctic Wolf

Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Gray Wolf (the most common)

Red Wolf

Ethiopian Wolf

In this instance, Theo, you're absolutely fucking right. Spot on. Like I said though, semantics. Homeboys vocab, and Taxonomy knowledge is not quite up to par.

Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species. In that order. And no, I didn't need to go to college to know that. Elementary, dude.

CARRY ON.

Zebras and donkeys are different breeds of horses.

Just like how Clydesdales and Mustangs are different breeds of horses.

Any 3 year old could tell you this.

But since you're extra retarded, here you go:

zebra ( in zebra (mammal) )

"mammals of the horse family Equidae (genus Equus):"

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/245902/Grevys-zebra

donkey

mammal

also called burro,"domestic ass belonging to the horse family"

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/169141/donkey

As my last post stated, humans and chimps are in the same family also. Does that mean we are a different breed of chimp?

• Like 1

A (domesticated) dog is a type of wolf, since dogs came from wolves. But wolves did not come from (domesticated) dogs. My two dogs are part wolf, but the wolf is not a dog "breed" in the same way that a donkey (mule) that is part horse -- the horse is not a donkey "breed", nor is a donkey a horse "breed".

dogsresizedkv0.jpg

DAO doesn't know shit about scientific classification. Which is why he kept using generic terms like "horse family" and "dog family" and "bird family".

WHAT THE FUCK DOES A SCIENTIFIC CLASSIFICATION OF BREED HAVE TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT YOU'RE CLAIMING THAT WOLVES ARE NOT DOGS???

ANY FUCKING SCIENTIST, AS WELL AS ANY FUCKING 3 YEAR OLD WILL TELL YOU THAT A WOLF IS A FUCKING DOG.

YOU LOSE.

YOUFAIL.

Yes they belong to the same genus, as do coyotes, foxes, & jackals. What DAO is arguing is that a "wolf" is the actual name of a breed of dog, in the same fashion that a Labrador Retriever is a breed of dog. Which is incorrect considering that there are over 20 different breeds of wolf.

THERE'S LIKE 20 DIFFERENT BREEDS OF TERRIERS YOU DENSE FUCK!!!

Maybe, like I said I saw a doc about this subject a couple of weeks. In the doc the scientists did capture a "wild dog" and it was a third generation wild dog. This dog was so wild that he didnt even have any characteristics of any breed of dog (he was the mutt of all mutts). He did put up a fight and was mostly "scared" but eventually they where able to get him to be more domesticated and act like a house dog.

so it can be done, Dogs will eventually accept a human as a alpha leader. Where a wolf will only tolerate you but everyday see you as a potential meal.

And like we already discussed, I've petted and played with a pet wolf.

And you even admitted that you know of people having pet wolves.

You can have a pet wolf, just like you can have a pet tiger. but the animal is wild and will never accept you as an alpha leader

What the fuck did we just get done talking about???

I told you that I've seen with my own eyes a freindly pet wolf.

He even played with other dogs, and was freindly and obedient just like any OTHER dog.

And like we already discussed, I've petted and played with a pet wolf.

And you even admitted that you know of people having pet wolves.

Not arguing with you there, you can have a pet wolf. You can have a pet tiger, or a pet chimp.

But one day, they will grow up, reach sexual maturity and then maybe turn on you for no reason.

Dogs wont do that, they will remain loyal to you until the day they die, even a wild dog.

1.) So you admit that urine is sterile when it's not swarming in hepatitis? Bout time. Because "normal" urine does not have hepatits in it. Your argument is ludicrous... it's like somebody asking you if the White House is white, and you say "as long as it isn't covered in black paint."

the whole concersation was about ASS laughing at being afraid to sit on piss soaked public toilets.

Who the fuck sits on a piss soaked public toilet knowing that niggas got hepatitis and you could be sitting in that shit?

Nigga even tried to say that urine killes hepititis LMAO!!!!!!!

You argue just to argue.

ANGRY WALL OF RED TEXT.

15d9oqe.jpg

It's sad though that you constantly put so much credibility in what a 3 year old would say or think. I would say that a dog is a type of wolf. As I said before, my two dogs are part wolf, and I spent hours talking with the breeder who breeds both dogs, wolves, and wolf-dog hybrids. She's been breeding for a few decades, was a veterinarian, and she knows wolves aren't dogs. What experience do you have with working with dogs/wolves?

You have to lie to change the text in people's quotes to fit your argument, which shows you lost.

This reminds me of how you lied about not being THISFUKKINGGUY on YouTube, the name you admittedly use to troll, argue, and make threats on YouTube. One girl on YouTube stated you were stalking her with inflammatory private messages on there. :lol: :lol:

You're saying that a wolf isn't a dog.

You-Lose-I_win.jpg

the whole concersation was about ASS laughing at being afraid to sit on piss soaked public toilets.

Who the fuck sits on a piss soaked public toilet knowing that niggas got hepatitis and you could be sitting in that shit?

Nigga even tried to say that urine killes hepititis LMAO!!!!!!!

You argue just to argue.

Just because he wouldn't sit on a piss-stained toilet doesn't mean the person isn't aware that urine is sterile.