DAO appreciation thread...yup.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF THIS THREAD MAKES IT 100 PAGES ILL POST A PICTURE OF ME STANDING ON IRL DAO BOMB WITH A PHILLY CHEESESTEAK FROM SUBWAY.

MousePrint:

the above mentioned "celebrities" identity will be obscured. No connection is made in anyway between any person;alias;persona, mentioned or shown in the making of this proposition. Any physical or virtual representation of any parties involved in this agreement from here forth agree to all above terms with no exceptions under penalty of me punching your dying mom in the face.

You saw DAO didn't deny it after I posted it. He just remained quiet. Yep, it's factual.

Internet banter is one thing.

But if a guy, albeit for some bizarre reason, confides in you these things.

Exposing them on an open internet forum is kinda weak.

Had I not mentioned anything to him in confidence prior to this statement I'd be laughing hystaricly right now just going on the seeming way he would put anyone else out over the internet.

But he hasn't.

At least with the few tidbits of info he has on me.

In other words, I'd just stick to the wolf argument rather than personal life shots.

whatever though, really what difference does it make very few people on here actually know each other of this forum.

IF THIS THREAD MAKES IT 100 PAGES ILL POST A PICTURE OF ME STANDING ON IRL DAO BOMB WITH A PHILLY CHEESESTEAK FROM SUBWAY.

MousePrint:

the above mentioned "celebrities" identity will be obscured. No connection is made in anyway between any person;alias;persona, mentioned or shown in the making of this proposition. Any physical or virtual representation of any parties involved in this agreement from here forth agree to all above terms with no exceptions under penalty of me punching your dying mom in the face.

just so you faggots dont bitch

read the fine print

and

STOP

SNITCHIN!

Internet banter is one thing.

But if a guy, albeit for some bizarre reason, confides in you these things.

Exposing them on an open internet forum is kinda weak.

Had I not mentioned anything to him in confidence prior to this statement I'd be laughing hystaricly right now just going on the seeming way he would put anyone else out over the internet.

But he hasn't.

In other words, I'd just stick to the wolf argument rather than personal life shots.

whatever though, really what difference does it make very few people on here actually know each other of this forum.

I didn't post the PM's, nor do I plan on doing so. I just mentioned their existance. But I agree with you for the most part. And I don't know anything about any "info" he has on you or what any of that is about. So the only reason you're not laughing is because he has some kind of "secret" info about you?

But he hasn't.

I'm not sure DAO was the dude or 12oz was the place to come out of the closet.

Best of luck!