DAO appreciation thread...yup.

Bojangles

Yes. Dog is the everyday word for canine. Canine means dog.

That's exactly what I'm saying.

You fail again.

Wrong again:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/canine

Characteristic of or resembling dogs, wolves, or related animals.

The American Heritage® Science Dictionary Copyright © 2005 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

A dog is a canine, and so is a wolf & a coyote.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, it says it is made up of horses & other related animals.

A zebra is a fucking horse with stripes.

If a mustang fucked a Zebra, I'm pretty sure that they'd make some fucked up looking baby horses.

I could be wrong on that, but I'm 100% positive that wolves fuck other dogs and make mix breed pups all the fucking time.

You can't refute a dog, that looks like a dog and has pretty much every characteristic of a dog (except for the fact that it lives in the wild, like all dogs once did) and can even mate and make pups with other dogs.... is infact a dog.

I mean shit... if a chimp fucked a woman, the bitch wouldn't get pregnant and have some monkey baby. And human and chimp DNA is like 99% identical.

A zebra is a fucking horse with stripes.

If a mustang fucked a Zebra, I'm pretty sure that they'd make some fucked up looking baby horses.

I could be wrong on that, but I'm 100% positive that wolves fuck other dogs and make mix breed pups all the fucking time.

You can't refute a dog, that looks like a dog and has pretty much every characteristic of a dog (except for the fact that it lives in the wild, like all dogs once did) and can even mate and make pups with other dogs.... is infact a dog.

Certain animals of the same genus can interbreed. But the fact that donkeys & horses are of different species alone says that they are not the same animal. Mules/zorses are called hybrid animals, not a interbred "horses" as you are suggesting. I stated earlier my 2 dogs are mixed with wolf, and are considered hybrid animals. They're not "interbred" mutts in the same way a half Lab half bulldog is an interbred mutt.

Certain animals of the same genus can interbreed. But the fact that donkeys & horses are of different species alone says that they are not the same animal. Mules/zorses are called hybrid animals, not a interbred "horses" as you are suggesting. I stated earlier my 2 dogs are mixed with wolf, and are considered hybrid animals. They're not "interbred" mutts in the same way a half Lab half bulldog is an interbred mutt.

There's alot of people in the south that would consider you a hybrid mixbreed, and not consider you a full human.

Infact, a couple hundred years ago black people were pretty largly accepted as not being full humans.

Look at you now, a "hybrid human" being racist against wolves. :biglaugh:

You just admitted that there are differences between every other dog, the fact that there's more of a difference between wolves and whichever dog they're comparing it to doesn't refute the fact that a wolf is a breed of dog.

And how the fuck are you going jump from admitting that wolves are dogs in one post, to saying in the very next post that they aren't???

You need to lay off that yak, homie.

You, apparently, need to lay off the paint chips, homie.

You're borderline retarded sometimes, and this is one of those times

Everybody on here knows that I've never posted a single persons mug on here, that they didn't post on here themselves thinking they were fly.

Name one instance that I ever pulled anybodys card, who didn't pull their own by posting the exact pic in channel zero that I used to clown them.

I shoulda save your Pinochio looking ass mug that you posted mad long ago in one of them "post pics of yourself" threads.

Pinochio lookin ass nigga.

Pinochio? WTF dude :lol:

Why not just come out and say how you really feel and call me a doodie head.

Everyone I've just asked about this has gone like this:

"So, a wolf is a canine right?"

"Yes."

"And a dog is a canine...yes?"

"Yes."

"Is a wolf a dog?"

"...NO!"

Sorry DAO! I made this thread in your honor, but a wolf is a canine, NOT a dog.

A dog is a dog.

A wolf is a wolf.

Both are in the Canine family homie.