DAO appreciation thread...yup.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's confusing wolves being members of the family Canidae ("The dog family") with them being a breed of domestic dog :lol:

YOU JUST SAID THAT IT'S A MEMBER OF THE DOG FAMILY!!!

YOU'RE SAYING EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS WHOLE TIME, WHILE STILL THINKING THAT YOU'RE ARGUING WITH ME!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I NEVER ONCE SAID THAT THEY WERE "A BREED OF DOMESTICATED DOGS" YOU ILLITERATE FUCK.

I SAID THAT THEY'RE DOGS.

AS IN A MEMBER OF THE DOG FAMILY.

THEO'S ARGUING THAT THEY'RE NOT EVEN DOGS AT ALL.

KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE ARGUING ABOUT BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO JUMP IN THE MIX NEXT TIME.

OH MAN...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"From these analyses, it can be estimated that the variance between canis lupus lupus and canis lupus familiaris is roughly twice as great as the variance within the subspecies canis lupus familiaris, and four times as great as the variance within an individual breed."

So DAO, explain to me why this scientific study found that the difference between a wolf (canis lupus lupus) and a domestic dog (canis lupus familiaris) is twice as great as the difference between different breeds of dogs (such as a pit and a boxer).

Do you know why? BECAUSE A WOLF IS NOT A FUCKING BREED OF DOG.

:lol: :lol:

You just admitted that there are differences between every other dog, the fact that there's more of a difference between wolves and whichever dog they're comparing it to doesn't refute the fact that a wolf is a breed of dog.

And how the fuck are you going jump from admitting that wolves are dogs in one post, to saying in the very next post that they aren't???

You need to lay off that yak, homie.

You, apparently, need to lay off the paint chips, homie.

You're borderline retarded sometimes, and this is one of those times

Wait... who's the borderline retard who needs to lay off the paint chips now? :lol: