DAO appreciation thread...yup.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone I've just asked about this has gone like this:

"So, a wolf is a canine right?"

"Yes."

"And a dog is a canine...yes?"

"Yes."

"Is a wolf a dog?"

"...NO!"

Sorry DAO! I made this thread in your honor, but a wolf is a canine, NOT a dog.

A dog is a dog.

A wolf is a wolf.

Both are in the Canine family homie.

Well then everyone you've spoken to is a complete fucking moron, because everyone I've spoken to this about as well as everyone I've ever known in my life knows that a wolf is a dog.

They also know that "canine" is another word for dog.

It literally means the dog family.

You 12oz niggas stay on some Twilight Zone shit.

Well then everyone you've spoken to is a complete fucking moron, because everyone I've spoken to this about as well as everyone I've ever known in my life knows that a wolf is a dog.

They also know that "canine" is another word for dog.

Wait, you had a discussion with everyone you've ever known in your life about whether a wolf is a dog? Wow.

Wait, you had a discussion with everyone you've ever known in your life about whether a wolf is a dog? Wow.

I've never heard a single person IRL ever try and claim that a wolf wasn't a dog.

And everybody that I've spoke to about this convo, laughs at the thought of anybody thinking that a wolf isn't a dog.

Theo, you should start a fucking cult or something.

Apparently you have the power to type over the internet any off the wall shit that makes absolutely no sense and has zero berring in the real world, and everybody on here will take your word as gold.

Even niggas who supposedly went to college.

You could tell niggas that the Earth was flat, and they'd all jump on your dick like your'e speaking some well known fact.

I know you gotta be laughing at all these niggas cosigning you.

Cause I know you're really not stupid enough to believe this complete nonsense that you type.

You have completely lost your damn mind :lol:

I don't have clue what your talking about.

Either you just made perhaps the lamest attempt in the history of ever trying to clown someone or you have me confused with someone else.

Just a heads up.

backpedaling.gif

595152-pinocchio2_large.jpg

I've never heard a single person IRL ever try and claim that a wolf wasn't a dog.

And everybody that I've spoke to about this convo, laughs at the thought of anybody thinking that a wolf isn't a dog.

Theo, you should start a fucking cult or something.

Apparently you have the power to type over the internet any off the wall shit that makes absolutely no sense and has zero berring in the real world, and everybody on here will take your word as gold.

Even niggas who supposedly went to college.

You could tell niggas that the Earth was flat, and they'd all jump on your dick like your'e speaking some well known fact.

I know you gotta be laughing at all these niggas cosigning you.

Cause I know you're really not stupid enough to believe this complete nonsense that you type.

No one here is just going by what I wrote. They all knew this before I wrote anything, and arrived to the same conclusions because they all did something like read a book, become educated in some fashion or another, & use common sense.