DAO appreciation thread...yup.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go anywhere where there's populations of wild dogs, and do the same.

Yeah but the difference with a wild dog and a wolf...is a wild dog you can still make him a house dog if you treat them good and he will be loyal to you.

a wolf you will never take the wild out of him. One day he might bite your throat out, even if you did treat him right and he will never be loyal to you

dude, I think sometimes you argue just to argue.

Dude, sometimes I think that 90% of people on 12oz grew up under a rock.

Alot of yall don't know shit that's straight up common knowlege.

I really can't understand how people who come from a generation where it's pretty much mandatory to go to college, don't know basic ass shit.

It's fucking mind boggling.

Well then he must be regressing to his primal instinct.

Maybe you're not feeding him enough.

Dude, if I feed him more...I would go broke just buying bags of food every couple of days.

But fattie homie does use his hunting instincts and catches bugs to eat.

Yeah but the difference with a wild dog and a wolf...is a wild dog you can still make him a house dog if you treat them good and he will be loyal to you.

If you encounter a second or third generation wild dog, it's not going to give you the opportunity to take him in as a pet.

He's either going to avoid you altogether, or if him and his pack are hungry enough they might just try and vic you for your flesh.

a wolf you will never take the wild out of him. One day he might bite your throat out, even if you did treat him right and he will never be loyal to you

Actually, thesame thing would happen if a golden retriever grew up in the wild. It's kind of like if you treat a child like shit in their early ages. They will undoubtedly be more abrupt as a grown adult than a well raised child. Brain development in the early stages of life ultimately determines your personality and actions. Same goes for animals.

Truth.

DAO thinks wolves are a "breed" of dog in the same way a Pomeranian or a Golden Retriever is a breed of dog. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nevermind the fact that there are seperate breeds of wolves.

This.

Somehow the argument got flipped around to taxonomy when DAO wasn't even thinking on that level with the original claims.

That zebras and horses and donkeys are different breeds.

DAO's right. Dogs and wolves both have the same genus (which is canis). The only difference is the species, which varies throughout every dog.

DAO doesn't know shit about scientific classification. Which is why he kept using generic terms like "horse family" and "dog family" and "bird family".

Yes they belong to the same genus, as do coyotes, foxes, & jackals. What DAO is arguing is that a "wolf" is the actual name of a breed of dog, in the same fashion that a Labrador Retriever is a breed of dog. Which is incorrect considering that there are over 20 different breeds of wolf.

Maybe, like I said I saw a doc about this subject a couple of weeks. In the doc the scientists did capture a "wild dog" and it was a third generation wild dog. This dog was so wild that he didnt even have any characteristics of any breed of dog (he was the mutt of all mutts). He did put up a fight and was mostly "scared" but eventually they where able to get him to be more domesticated and act like a house dog.

so it can be done, Dogs will eventually accept a human as a alpha leader. Where a wolf will only tolerate you but everyday see you as a potential meal.

1) Is urine still not sterile?

2) Is alcohol still a stimulant?

1) It's not if it swarming in hepatitis.

2) Yes, it is infact a stimulant that is mislabled as a depressant. You drink, you get stimulated.

Then eventually you come down, just like you do on coke or whatever other stimulant.

So is coke now a depressant just because you eventually come down, even after being fully "stimulated" after snorting it?

:dunce:

Truth.

DAO thinks wolves are a "breed" of dog in the same way a Pomeranian or a Golden Retriever is a breed of dog. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nevermind the fact that there are seperate breeds of wolves.

Everybody on the planet who didn't grow up under a fucking rock knows that wolves are a breed of dog.

You just happen to be an idiot who grew up under a rock.

congratulations... you're an idiot.

2) Yes, it is infact a stimulant that is mislabled as a depressant. You drink, you get stimulated.

Then eventually you come down, just like you do on coke or whatever other stimulant.

So is coke now a depressant just because you eventually come down, even after being fully "stimulated" after snorting it? :dunce:

1.) So you admit that urine is sterile when it's not swarming in hepatitis? Bout time. Because "normal" urine does not have hepatits in it. Your argument is ludicrous... it's like somebody asking you if the White House is white, and you say "as long as it isn't covered in black paint."

2.) Why don't you take this information to the scientists/chemists of the world, and prove how everyone is wrong, and that alcohol is a stimulant using the scientific method. You could make a lot of money. And you said that these notions that only "people on Channel Zero" believe, which is wrong -- millions of people know that alcohol is a depressant and this is written in countless textbooks and manuals at rehab centers around the world.

Everybody on the planet who didn't grow up under a fucking rock knows that wolves are a breed of dog.

You just happen to be an idiot who grew up under a rock.

congratulations... you're an idiot.

You mad? Explain how a wolf is a "breed of dog" when there are seperate breeds of wolves?

I'll just post a few of the different breeds of wolves I found:

Arctic Wolf

Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Gray Wolf (the most common)

Red Wolf

Ethiopian Wolf

So is coke now a depressant just because you eventually come down, even after being fully "stimulated" after snorting it?

Im gonna go ahead and say that Tequila is a stimulant:cool:

You have to lie to change the text in people's quotes to fit your argument, which shows you lost.

This reminds me of how you lied about not being THISFUKKINGGUY on YouTube, the name you admittedly use to troll, argue, and make threats on YouTube. One girl on YouTube stated you were stalking her with inflammatory private messages on there. :lol: :lol: