DAO appreciation thread...yup.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's also common knowlege that we came from apes.

More specifically, the same ape that split up to become chimps on one side, and humans on the other.

Yes, we are apes. We just happen to be the smartest breed of apes.

Welcome to 5th grade science class.

We are apes. We are NOT chimpanzees.

The same way dogs and wolves are both canids, but wolves are NOT dogs.

How you can miss such basic points is beyond me

HAhaha he's right again. Sorry guys. A lab is just as related to a wolf as it is to a greyhound. The difference is the SPECIES. Commonly referred to as the BREED

A species is not the same thing as a breed.

For example, a Pitbull & a Golden Retriever are both in the same species, and more specifically, in the same sub-species

"Canis lupus familiaris" (dogs).

Is a Pitbull and a Golden Retriever the same "breed"?

The end.

Was this to me? Cats have not been domesticated like dogs have. Cats never had the hunting instinct breed out of them. When cats where first brought to peoples homes they where to hunt mice and rats who would eat crops and food storage.

Anyone who has owned a cat knows that they still have this instinct, cats will hunt all day long. Where as a dog will just dig in your garbage and scavange before he hunts and traps an animal

cats will never scavenge, they only like the fresh warm kill

And everybody who didn't grow up under a rock knows that dogs still have this instinct.

As evidenced by what happens when they breed in the wild.

I've also never seen somebody who claims to be a "psych major" be such a mentally unbalanced moron. :)

1st of all I don't see what this has to do with you quoting the youtube of a very disturbed individual.

2nd of all I don't see why you would assume that a psych major would inherently be perfect themselves.

A (domesticated) dog is a type of wolf, since dogs came from wolves. But wolves did not come from (domesticated) dogs. My two dogs are part wolf, but the wolf is not a dog "breed" in the same way that a donkey (mule) that is part horse -- the horse is not a donkey "breed", nor is a donkey a horse "breed".

So wait... the chicken didn't come from the egg?

Or did the egg not come from the chicken?

Or are you sying that eggs and chickens are different species? :confused:

Not arguing with you there, you can have a pet wolf. You can have a pet tiger, or a pet chimp.

But one day, they will grow up, reach sexual maturity and then maybe turn on you for no reason.

Dogs wont do that, they will remain loyal to you until the day they die, even a wild dog.

Like Dobermans?

This wolf was full grown. He wasn't even close to being a pup.

It's also common knowlege that we came from apes.

More specifically, the same ape that split up to become chimps on one side, and humans on the other.

Yes, we are apes. We just happen to be the smartest breed of apes.

Welcome to 5th grade science class.

technically darwin never specifically said that we evolved from apes