What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and yeah, i mean. i felt a little let down. seems like she tried way too hard

at that light dialogue boring indy bullshit and failed miserably. boring indy shit

is actually a favorite of mine when it's done right and she nailed it with lost in translation

but that shit almost put me to sleep. did. not. like.

LetMeIn.jpg

This was good shit.

Better than the original.

That doesn't happen often.

Really.....? Well, i trust your judgment basedmoviegod. reckon i should probably give it a shot then.

Yeah, I was skeptical at first.

It was made very well and the actors were much better than the Swedish fuckers in the original.

Somewhere...that shit was boring as fuck.

She tried to redo some Lost In Translation angst with a character nobody cares about.

Stephen Dorff is not Bill Murray.

Hollywood people are not as interesting as insane Japanese people.

FAIL.

• Like 1

wolf-creek-movie-poster12.jpg

first time seeing this.. i was told it was good, the rating was like 4.78... and i was let down. it was a good movie i guess, but it just had the same crapp storyline of

-please dont kill me

-rawr rawr rawr im gonna fuck you up

-let my friend go, im holding a gun and will shoot you if you dont let her go, instead of just -Shooting you in the face, getting my friend and skipping out the front door yar yar

-oh no the guy still killed us we're incompetant shitbags who deserve to get killed

-oh no the guy still lives

DUN DUN DUN.

Good summation of pretty much all life or death moments in horror movies.

Those people deserve to die.

I'm not 100% certain how I'd act in one of those situations, but if violent overreaction during much less threatening moments in my life is any indication of my chances, I'm gonna' say I'd shoot that fucker first chance I got.

What I don't get is how people seem to separate murderous nutcases from wild animals.

They wouldn't hesitate to blow a bears brains out in the woods if it attacked them, but they always seem to try and reason with a murderer that they have witnessed kill at least one person. What's the difference? They worried about jail? I'd rather be in jail than dead. Fucking idiots.

going the distance. super cute.

This movie had me cracking up. Could have been super bland semi chick-flick, but charlie day and jim gaffigan were gold.

Just watched chaos Theory with ryan reynolds...it was alright. Had the blonde from scrubs in some lacy frilly things, and i dig her.

Good summation of pretty much all life or death moments in horror movies.

Those people deserve to die.

I'm not 100% certain how I'd act in one of those situations, but if violent overreaction during much less threatening moments in my life is any indication of my chances, I'm gonna' say I'd shoot that fucker first chance I got.

What I don't get is how people seem to separate murderous nutcases from wild animals.

They wouldn't hesitate to blow a bears brains out in the woods if it attacked them, but they always seem to try and reason with a murderer that they have witnessed kill at least one person. What's the difference? They worried about jail? I'd rather be in jail than dead. Fucking idiots.

no doubt, if i passed out, woke up tied up in the middle of nowhere in Austrailia, and was able to get myself free (in the movie it takes her what lighting showed as a day or 2 to find broken glass in the room she was in, fuckin retard) AND was able to sneak into the room where the dude was holding my friends, and i picked up his gun, i wouldnt even say some catchy punchline like "dead man on the barbie" or some shit haha, i'd just put 2 right through his face. save the catchy punchline for when he's dead or dying when you can really through it in his face.

honestly in that situation i doubt i'd stop there too, i'd probably cave the dudes head in with the butt of the gun, maybe even hack his head off if there was a machete lying around.. no trust, no chances, no reasoning, no fucking around.

i win.

crazy murderer loses.

until the sequel, where I'M the crazy murderer..

DUN DUN DUN.

• Like 1