What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

51bPXUcRQ6L.jpg

Almost heaven.....The Wild Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

It seems like you either love or hate Johnny Knoxville.....and West Virginia. Lucky for me, I love both. If you've never heard of the White family, you're really missing out. A couple of nights ago we watched this little cinematic gem:

Years ago my family discovered Jesco White....the original "Dancing Outlaw". This is the follow up about what happens with the production company of Jackass follows around the White family for a year.

If you don't like rednecks, backwoods hill people, crazy hellion kids and mountain dancers....then this probably isn't for you. But if you're like me and grew up with, went to school with, worked with and are friends with people like these....then you're gonna love it.

I thought he was aight in Running Scared, but other than that, I completely agree

The only Running Scared I recognize officially is the one starring the late, great Gregory Hines.

51bPXUcRQ6L.jpg

Almost heaven.....The Wild Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

It seems like you either love or hate Johnny Knoxville.....and West Virginia. Lucky for me, I love both. If you've never heard of the White family, you're really missing out. A couple of nights ago we watched this little cinematic gem:

Years ago my family discovered Jesco White....the original "Dancing Outlaw". This is the follow up about what happens with the production company of Jackass follows around the White family for a year.

If you don't like rednecks, backwoods hill people, crazy hellion kids and mountain dancers....then this probably isn't for you. But if you're like me and grew up with, went to school with, worked with and are friends with people like these....then you're gonna love it.

I hated this fucking thing.

It was nothing more than moronic drug addicts ruining each others lives and pretending to be rebel outlaws.

Trailer trash.

a friend recommended three o'clock high to me about two years ago, because of how much i like 80s movies...finally got around to seeing it..

220px-Three_o_clock_high_p.jpg

Great fucking movie.

This shit did not stand the test of time at all.

Tupac was a terrible actor/rapper.

He should have remained a back up dancer for Digital Underground.

The only good point of this movie is that the Shocklee Brothers did the score.

poster.jpg

bullshit. pac rules in that movie.

RIVERSIDE MUTHA FUCKA!

This movie was fucked..but entertaining

happiness.jpg

If you’ve ever thrown your leg over a bike, been to a punk show, pushed a skateboard, or made something yourself you will love this movie, I promise. It’s available streaming online now, for free, for-ever. Sit down this week and watch this movie in its entirety, it’s one of the most entertaining documentaries I’ve ever watched.

I Love My Bicycle: The Story of FBM (full movie)

bullshit. pac rules in that movie.

RIVERSIDE MUTHA FUCKA!

Bullshit.

His and everyone else's acting in this movie was terrible.

As a matter of fact, he and Omar Epps got increasingly worse in every subsequent movie they made.

They're on the same level as the kid from Dazed and Confused who grabbed the bridge of his nose whenever he didn't know what to say or do.

dazed.jpg