post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This pizza spot we've been hanging out/causing trouble at since we were 15 finally let us have our own special slice, which I put together. Consisting of Italian sausage, buffalo chicken, pepperoni, bacon, green peppers, banana peppers, and cheddar cheese with a creme fraiche sauce, I present to you The Real Funky Lunch

417520_10150564431426704_504961703_9019987_390268324_n.jpg

Also, feel free to visit http://www.CeezLuciano.com ha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

since my girl and i both work in the industry we had to wait to do a valentines deal. I made her food.

1st...pan seared red snapper, sauteed pea tendrils, spiced yam puree, baby turnips, herb oil, salmon roe, micros

428046_331522950216702_100000770000169_852084_1588316933_n.jpg

2nd...pan roasted snake river waygu short rib, roasted yukon golds, sauteed kale with oyster mushrooms, roasted gold baby beets, fois gras, red wine and horse radish jus, garlic chips, micros

]421138_331524130216584_100000770000169_852091_238545915_n.jpg

3rd...orange and strawberry souffle, orange essence dark chocolate dipped strawberries

405777_331524740216523_100000770000169_852098_1712839677_n.jpg

i hadnt made a souffle since school. it tasted really nice but I immediately regretted drizzling the chocolate over the top of it. should have done some powdered sugar or some thing lighter. kinda makes it look ho hum in comparison to the rest of the plates. i think i need to work on some pastry skills.

• Like 1

Got ahold of some really good ground beef. Made burgers just the other day, but i don't want to freeze it so i think im gonna be making burgers again. Got a fair amount of munster. And i just watched andrew zimmerns jew ass eat this burger that was stuffed with cheese...

Im gonna throw the usual spices in it, probably some paprika chile, blah blah blah. I was gonna do fries, which by the way, i do AMAZINGLY. I know how to fry a fucking potato. I keep a bag of pre blanched and cooked once fries in the freezer at all times. BUT, im thinking i might keep it lighter. Tricolor fingerlings (yukon gold, incan purple, red, don't potatoes have names like weed?) roasted with sea salt, rosemary, and olive oil.

But im open to suggestions, protest, ideas?

;8498425']where are the grimey meals? eating to get full type shit...lot of booshi shit on here' date='looks good but hard to believe[/quote']

Yeah I find it really hard to believe that people would actually post the food they were eating too

Through a little detective work I realized everyone is just posting pictures from Google and other search engines while they eat plain pasta and Honey Buns

The thing I find poignant from that statement when I directly relate it to myself, is that eating on a grimy budget is what drove my love of food. If you can cook with the same few ingredients, and make six different things, you've probably done it tough.

Also, those wellingtons were two king prawns, and around a 300G fillet. I was full, trust me.

I'll have 'photos for talking' in a minute...