post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

that's kinda what I thought, my comment was meant to be sarcastic. Also, now that I have a little more experience (not much, mind you) in this new kitchen, I understand what y'all were saying about charcuterie, and I apologize for my closed minded, rookie comments in the past. French classic kitchens on this scale are brand new to me. Phone pics coming soon, if it works out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pics for talking.

Nicoisse salad, 63* egg, sous vide tuna

Picture0309120051_1.jpg

Beef Carpaccio, foie gras dust, mustard chip

Picture0309120054_1.jpg

Potato Crusted Tuna, fennel marmalade

Picture0309120059_1.jpg

Local Farmed Lamb, grilled endive, black fig puree

Picture0309120100_1.jpg

Chicken roulade, chocolate and tomatillo sauce

Picture0309120104_1.jpg

Grilled Striper, kaffir lime and squid ink, sea foam

Picture0309120105_1.jpg

• Like 2

Props on the new gig.redeye. Always good to see progression of others. Fois torchons are a rad technique. This week my chef is gonna bring in some pork belly to.test my idea for pork belly bahn mi sliders. If it works out it will go on our spring menu. Also gonna test out some other ideas as well. Im stoked to be in a position where I can help plan menus with my chef. Super fucking awesome!

What he said. Red, yall open Mondays? Both my kitchens are closed then, so Im gonna make the drive and eat there. Props on moving up, not even that, getting your hands on new ingredients and techniques. The best days I have are when I learn something new or a better way to do something I thought I had on lock. For real thought, can I get a fuck brunch.

Im so glad I dont work brunch at my spot. They did 450 covers yesterday. Fucking insane. We followed that up at dinner with 315. Business has been super fucking good since we opened the new bar. With everything falling into place I finally feel my career is going in the right direction. Cheers to all!

Red you're right. Cooks that live for this shit are of a different breed. No one in their right mind wants to get their ass beat slangin 300 plates of food in a 100 degree kitchen sweatin balls tryin to keep your head from exploding while tryin to stay outta the weeds. I fucking love it! That shit is what its all about man.

the new place i'm at doesn't have a ticket board for everyone, we have to rely only on the calls of the expo.

I'm a visual type worker, so this shit is really hard for me to keep locked down, gotta to check the ticket board every other round.

Is there a 12 oz cooking team thread? I've seen it in some signatures, i didn't come into channel zero much with any other screen names...

yo, PE3, you need to wear a hairnet for that islamic hipster beard.

i may have to start wearing a beardnet since it's highly unlikley that i'll shave this motherfucker off anytime soon. i told myself i'd wait until the next funeral or job interview i had to shave. no one's complained about hairs in their food yet though. i keep it pretty well groomed.