TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

Awesome user name.

I got wayyyyy too drunk last night, and only remember bits and pieces of what happened. To make matters worse, I also had 3 or 4 dreams in which I got way too drunk, and only remembered bits and pieces of what happened. Basically, when I woke up my whole perception of reality was fucked, and I felt like I was living in Inception or some shit.

I also had a fucking viscous headache for like 5 hours, one of those ones that makes you crazy dizzy. Oh well, it's all gone now, so time to start drinking again!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

even by my standards, i hit the sauce pretty hard these last 3 days and payed for it all day today. i was still puking at 4 pm. but i finally got a couple of glasses of milk and some pizza to stay down so i am back at it. just beer tonight.

I woke up at 5:00am, called off work and started drinking vodka. It's now just after 7:00 and I'm pretty wasted. Time to load a bowl and go back to sleep.

There is something strangely satisfying about being drunk before the sun comes up.

Aside from eating dinner at my girls house one night and one day where i couldnt get any booze down the cape, i have hit the sauce everyday since early june. Before that i was at school getting my sip on way too much. definitly lead to me getting kicked out of college.

Notlegallyoldenough Oner/ Rubinovandwater Oner

nikolai vodka and green kool aid isn't as horrible as it sounds.

co-signed some vodkas and kool aid are hit and miss.

been doin the vodka + koolaid thing almost everyday, if not i'm drinking sailor jerry from when i wake up till about 10pm then i start drinkin beers, aint shit to do on unemployment but get drunk all day and all night.

• 11 years later...
On 9/14/2021 at 1:52 PM, fat ralphy said:

I look back through this thread once in awhile and it makes me glad I got sober.

I was a shit show. 

Should we turn this into a recovering alcoholic thread? I don't drink anymore except occasionally and actually, drinking is why I broke my leg about 2 months ago lol

Edited by hatetown

• 1 year later...
On 9/18/2021 at 3:46 AM, fat ralphy said:

We got a thread like that - I will tag you. 

I read over a bunch of this thread recently. A bunch of the Alco homies are dead now. Fuck bro, overall we were all on some wild fuck life vibe. 

Quoted for truth but it’s funny to me that I started this thread and whilst I am sober now, I still can indulge within a 3 beer limit I have set myself, yet I realise after getting ammeter recently that I become obnoxious but am similar to Michael J Fox in Teen Wolf when his eyes go red when I get into a rage about how much I hate how worthless whores denigrate that which is priceless to become worth an ultimately worthless monetary amount.

Yet in saying this, I went into a bottle shop recently just to see how things have changed since I worked in one only to find these beers which had my name on them (Along with the SOS cry for help in between)

I would say the mango beer was incredible and would recommend to anyone who is looking for “Man” to go 😂

1EE89DDB-8846-4CC4-8B05-CEAED9D179DA.thumb.jpeg.a68f1f51a2c08eea98f324d9bf02803d.jpeg

On 8/26/2010 at 4:17 AM, SwampFightOner said:

I'm still going very strong, 5-7 nights a week

Are you still alive AB? Hope you are doing well if so, but if you continued this pace for the past 12 years then you either are dead, do not have any teeth left, or have a trail of broken relationships behind you 

15 minutes ago, Mauler5150 said:

Are you still alive AB? Hope you are doing well if so, but if you continued this pace for the past 12 years then you either are dead, do not have any teeth left, or have a trail of broken relationships behind you 

He's not, there's a RIP AYEBEE thread somewhere in the last few pages.

• Like 1

After seeing that RIP thread you bumped, I kind of feel bad for being a proponent of encouraging excessive alcohol consumption, and I see from my own experiences how bad it is for the culture of humanity to do such a thing.

I’m glad the thread title has been changed, and whilst I wouldn’t change any experiences I have ever had given they made me the Man I am and as such were necessary experiences I consciously chose to make happen, I now realise how not all people are as lucky or have the mental capacity and fortitude to know their limits as to when to stop drinking as I, and other’s seem to have done. 

Additionally, the price of booze these days is ridiculous, $12+AUD for a pint in the city, so kids of today might not be able to indulge themselves as I was lucky enough to from my late teens to mid 30s. I know it more a factor of greedy landlords charging exorbitant rents, but the topic of unjust economic greed is one I’ll reserve for another thread.