Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mauler5150

TEAM ALPO

As somebody reqested there to be a thread about all us people who like to consume alcoholic beverages on a daily basis, I decided to start one.

So who is gonna be in on this lttle soire?

Beer, wine, spirits, it doesn't matter what you drink, all purveyours of the joy that is alcohol are welcome to bask and share in the glory that

is TEAM ALCO!!!:D:D

Re: TEAM ALCO

Yeah, well, this team is for all the non-mods who like to have a drink.

And people in this club don't black out, they don't even really get drunk, that is because in order for them to identify that they are drunk they would have to know what it is like to be sober. Which does not happen.

So is everyone else who has posted in or not? I'm figuring EBPH and Zero are, as well as my Rotting liver. Who else??

But if you still drink, then you would gladly be accepted into TEAM ALCO BloodFeast.

But anyway, it is that time of the day again..........BEER O'CLOCK!!!!

The menu for the evening:

1) Scotch on ice

2) New Castle

3) Rum and diet

4) Pills

I had sushi earlier which I hope does not conflict with my intended inebreation...

i've been drinking old style with my dad all day, after the first couple it dosnt taste so bad. but damn im just about to crack open a handle of captain morgan. the captain makes it happen

I don't particularly like rum but Bacardi or something is cheap in abundance so I keep a handle around. I tried to get into it but no rum really tasted all that special. I like cachaça, but I've only had it with my buddies Brazilian friends. I am dedicated to single malt scothch and hope to some day be able to afford a serious collection...

Yeah I hear you on the serious collection MRL. But I'd much prefer bourbon to scotch personally. Haven't tried enough Single Malts though, as blended scotches have put me off.

I'm still in love with the cognac though.

I hate blended, but I've had a few decent ones by trying gifts I've bought my dad. Single malts are delicious if it's the right type, but you hve to spend a little money to get a good one in my experience.

By the way I recommend Clynelish (aged 14 years) as a really good but decently priced scotch. I'm not an expert by any means, but I like it and it runs around $45 in my parts.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now