Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear Taylor Swift,

I'm not sorry at all that you picked another shitty theater boyfriend and that he ditched your pale crazy ass. You have a talent for picking some real winners; let's break this down.

1) That jonas brother faggot

2) John Mayer

3) A 30-year old man from a gay cowboy movie

...and more.

Know what all these men have in common? Feelings.

Unfortunately you have these too and so you think it's a good idea to see someone who also has a lot of feelings, so you can have feelings together. The fuck? Let's be honest, you're starting to get a reputation as the nice girl who's nuts on the inside and needs someone that doesn't play along with your teenage girl country bullshit and tells you things like you shouldn't wear whistles unless you're a referee.

fp_5953865.jpg

...The FUCK is this? Someone let you leave the house wearing a whistle? who are you?

Get real. I still like you though,

Tough Love,

INJ.

dear cg,

thanks for pushing me back over the line into the realm of 'i don't click video links as they are a waste of time'

hahahaha

!@#$%

dear injury

just a friendly reminder, t swift is a 20 year old, self-made multi-millionaire

which basically means she can now fuck, wear, do or say pretty much whatever she wants

!@#$%

dear symbols,

hahaha...no problem!

cG

dear freestyle rap,

i always freestyle when im in my car...rapping over instrumentals...but today was weird...i was rapping about "hittin emcees with the force of an avalanche" and all of a sudden a white chevy avalanche truck drove by me on the street....about 4 blocks later i was rapping about "you're body's getting fedex'd back to the paramedics"....and i passed a fedex truck on the street.

weird coincidence??

next time, im gonna rap about finding money on the floor and see what happens.

cG

Dear IOU,

Stay the course mother fucker. Just around that bend in the road is what you're looking for.

I think or it's something horribly disastrous that will lead to things you never fathomed in your life and will suffer everyday for the rest of your life. Maybe. Maybe it will be all peaches and cream and cake and pie eating. Who knows.

Love,

Your Twisted Half.

Dear Cali,

I hope you've been rapping about me winning the lottery haha

I just bought two tickets.

Keeping my fingers crossed,

seyseysey!!

Dear I don't even know what you are to me anymore,

Greed has taken over you. I'm an idiot for being generous

and supportive to you. During the times of being all heart and

no doubt makes me a stupid woman.

-Ms.Firstname

dear missus...

you've really fuckin' pissed me off this weekend. if you think that's how you can treat me... then this won't really last much longer. i don't give a fuck how nice lookin' you are. it's not fuckin' on...

i know our current living conditions are shite. but i'm seriously depressed...

rolf

dear mate's bird...

i know you are seriously socially inept, however, go fuck youself. cheers for giving your dad's bum chum the job. i can guarantee that cunt will take longer, charge more, and do a worse job...

you've done me oot a fair pelt o' money when i really need it... arsehole...

dear Ads... please have beatclub up at your hoose the night. i've got loadsa listening content fir yi... and i need to wear this new rugby somewhere ken?

rolf raging haggis...

dear formula with electrolyte and carbs and shite...

how much fuckin' caffine is in you? today i've been up early. gone to work in some gadgees hoose, teh gym, and then had beer... why the fuck can't i sleep? i'll be up again in 5 oors...

ya cunt..

dear dear thread...

where the fuck is everyone?

rolf harris

Dear whoever,

so i'm in love with some chick, we are good friends.

i thought i was getting somewhere and was going to ask her out this weekend.

She msgs me right now...."can we talk?" me:"sure, what's up?" her:"i think im in love....i met him today"

so i am now listening to Pink Floyd and wondering if i should still tell her how i feel....

Just had to say something to someone somewhere!

Doodle

• Like 1

Doodle.

Tell Her.

Or the "good friend" she thinks she has in you, gets to hear about this 'new guy' all the time.

Alos..if there are feelings so strong on your part, she might already be onto them, and this 'talk' she wants to have is her way of trying to call you out.

possibly.

but dont listen to me

i once thought i knew about stuff like this.

-SM