Dear ________,

suca

Dear AT&T "comment box" on your Uverse website,

I want to cancel. Not get sold into keeping this awful service by some $8.00/hr phone jockey who doesn't know shit about the technicalities of your so called "fiber optic" technology.

That is blatant false advertising when you don't mention that you do not physically install a fiber optic cable directly into someones house, rather you opt to run the fiber optics to a junction box, which then splits the signal in a UTP cat5 cable and then subsequently ran into the house and into the modem.

OH! Did I mention that the Wireless USB Dongle that this "fiber optics" technology uses, HAS A MAXIMUM THROUGHPUT OF ONLY 54MB/S ?!??! It's a physical bottleneck of your fiber optics to run cat5 UTP cable into a modem that TRANSMITS THE SIGNAL TO A 54MB/S USB WIRELESS ADAPTER!!!

YOU HAVE TO BE COMPLETELY IGNORANT TO NOT SEE THE CLEAR AND PRESENT FALSE ADVERTISING AND PISS POOR CRAFTSMANSHIP OF THIS ENTIRE OPERATION YOU GUYS HAVE GOING!

You can't piss in my face and call it rain, sir. I'm mad.

Sincerely,

Geek McAngst

(that used every single character that the comment box allowed)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just because i'm being succinct and direct doesn't mean i have some problem.

Dear !@#$%,

i wish more people were succinct and direct in real life. please spread this trait to others by way of example.

im tired of fake ass beaten around the bush ass people.

keep on being awesome,

-nsmb

dear nsmbfan

thanks. it's gotten me into trouble

people say they want honesty but really, most of the time, they don't. they usually only want what they need to hear.

i've toned it down in life

but it always bubbles beneath the surface . .. .

!@#$%

IHATEU

i've heard people complain of this but i don't know how certain people would have certain privileges other than by some weird fluke. doesn't the board allow you to edit until a few hours after the post is made? as far as i know, you have a short window of edit time. (and that allows you to delete in the edit screen).. am i wrong?

i know people are always PMing me asking me to edit/delete stuff for them [and i do]

but it's not a common additional ability for members.

btw, is that thing still happening where the bottom of the post says 'edited by such-and-such' but it's just a bug, and in fact nothing has been edited? i haven't noticed that in ages.

!@#$%

seyseysey

i'm with you. my dogs knocked me down on the ice this morning and i broke my fender

got a flat on the way to work. ugh

!@#$%

dear symbolz,

yea if you have delete its right before the cancel button after edit, i have never seen such a button.

i have edited successfully but even if i try right away i have never seen this fabled "delete" function. i have seen it on others on the same computer but not mine. not mad, just curious though.

best,

IHU

dear friends girlfriends friend,

you need to stop eating that veggie wrap like that.

i'm gonna have an accident in my pants.

there is no need to eat your food so sensually and make eye contact while you do it.

i swear to Buddha if you lick your lips after you drink your tea like you did five minutes ago i'm gonna propose to you on the spot.

sincerley...holy shit she makes me feel like i'm 12

dear moogle.

thx for the lolz.

!@#$%

IHATEU

i honestly don't know what up with that.

psm might be able to help or at least give some insight.. if you've got an inquiring mind..

!@#$%

cG

nail that shit! to the wall!

med school entrance is no joke.

good luck.

!@#$%

• Like 1

dear seyseysey...

i think we'd just get really lazy if we done the gym together... i would be too distracted by teh staffy to be bothered...

dear moogle...

don't ever make that dream woman of yours one of your pizzas...

dear dear thread...

i'm gad to see most of you are so happy... (apart from weather conditions...)

rolf