Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
dear earl,

that guy (Guy) owns a restaurant here in sacramento.

i ate there once....the food is mediocre and overpriced.

just thought you should know.

cG

Haha How's your form? Months later and you are still looking for my posts to write me little love letters! This is a message board where teenagers talk shit about petty crime and you take it REAL serious. Man your life must suck. 30,000+ posts, 13 a day!

You want to keep adding to my 12oz "reputation"? Go on dude, have a ball.

dear earl,

thank you. thats the second post ive seen by him. both fucking with cali. i could tell he was a douche for 234234.5462 miles away.

RU.

Dear seyer,

messege recieved. enjoyment had. that must of sucked. i sent you a lack-of-sleep delerious reply and if i said something innaporpriate please disreguard. i may have forgotted who you were.

RU.

dear massgraff,

who the hell do you PM so much that your inbox is filled. this is like the second time bro.

your e-bestfriend,

RU.

• Like 1

dear sey sey sey... sey... sey...

please send me your dried cum story...

dear DJ Barry On Safari...

please geez a shout soon... eh could dae wi gettin' oot meh hoose... and have washed myself and meh favourite big horse polo...

dear Fubby...

i know your name stands for "Fat-Useless-Balding-Bastard" but i have yet to find oot what the "Y" or perhaps "IE" stands for... i am too much or a good cunt to ask you such a question to your face... i hope your 25 stone self plays all the classics before A-Skillz tonight and let me do my running man along to apache...

dear earl...

you are a true gentleman...

yours sincerely... if that's even how yi fuckin' spell it

rolf it's way to early to be this drunk haggis...

dear seyer.

i forgot,.

Ru.

Dear Suki,

i went to the animal shelter to look for a pitbull or maybe a black catand there was a cat named suki. ... i am also currently telling you this as im IMing you so you get to read it twice.

loves,

RU.

dear rolf,

its worth the read if youre into watered down erotic liturature. i may have said to much.

RU.

Dear seyer,

sorry if i said to much.. ill give you my ak to kill me with. lol

RU.

Dear ontz,

i never talk bout my feelings with anyone and shit...so i might as well do it here since i don't know any of you...it's kind of easier.

so i've known this girl since the 6th grade, we've been best friends ever since, in high school she got a bf and i got a gf, everything was great with both of our relationships and we stayed in touch and stuff....but i think i've loved her since forever....and even when i was with my ex, ofcourse i loved her but then when i would talk tot his friend... everything was just amazing, and i'm pretty sure she felt like that too.

so me and my gf have been broken up for about a year now, and my friend was still with her bf until last week, they broke up and she called me and we talked for hours and i helped her out and it just seemed like the perfect time for us to be together...but i didn't want to rush anything since she JUST ended her relationship so i've just been chilling, and tonight (right now) she called me and we talked for an hour or 2....and she said there is some guy that she thinks she really likes from her school....man....i seriously haven't felt emotional pain in a while but that actually hurt...it was weird, and w/e i went along with it, and just talked to her and she said "i can tell you don't like talking about him already".....HOW DOES SHE KNOW THAT! i swear ....i don't even know whats up...........time for another beer.......

/emotionalguy /nh

Dear earl and mass,

thanks for reading my crap...

i don't even know what to say to her....and whenever i see her...i just go blank...

she tells me this guy she likes..."gets her" and is "there for me" ....... I've been getting her and there for her for like 8 years....

Dooooood

Doodle

seriously. be a man and stake your ground. PEE ON YOUR FIRE HYDRANT. go to her- in person- and be like: "you know why i don't like hearing about your new boy? because we both know that we're meant to be together and i dont know about you, but im sick of kidding myself and not going after the woman i love. so here i am." be direct. love is no time to beat aroung the bush.

gogetitttttttttttt

edoggggggggggy