Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear suki,

every time i think of you i think of pugs for some odd reason. so im going to be a assumption making asshole and think that every single picture of a pug i find on the internet is one that you would enjoy.

sm-xmaseve-2010.jpg

love,

RU.assumptionmakingassholeoner

P.S. merry christmas to whomever it concerns

Dear Runine,

Those things look fucking demented. But I also tend to associate pugs with Suki, which tells me that this forum has taken over my life in the past 5 or 6 years I've been on it...

-Realism

Dear OONTZ,

Merry Christmas a day in advance, especially if you're one of those people who bitches about Christmas to anyone who will listen.

-Realism

Dear Lexxi,

I wish you would have just talked to me; I could have helped you get through whatever it was you were going through. I wish we could have hung out one last time... Christmas will never be the same without you... You were such a good friend; such a good person. I miss you already, hun... I'll never forget you.

R.I.P <3

- Patches

Dear Meekong whiskey.

You're only one dollar a bottle and mixed with sprite you make a bearable drink, please stop allowing me to drink you this much. The last 3 nights have been horrible. So, I'm asking please raise your price too that of two dollars so i wont be as tempted on my way home after a long night. I know this will be a big blow to 99% of your khmer customers, so maybe some kind of tax could be put on just for me.

Is this possible please reply back and let me know, i fear for my liver.

your customer

Fruitylexia.

Dear Dalin

thank you for the cigarette last night, it was good, please come around again when you have free time, i will try y\to teach you more English and we can make sex.

Fruitylexia.

Dear Friends and family at home.

We will see each other soon.

I love you all.

fruitylexia

Dear family,

You can all kiss my ass. When I'm successful and

drowning in $ don't come to me and ask for help.

Beg for mercy.

-seyer

Dear neighbors,

You're a bunch of cool people. Thanks for the wine

and chocolate covered almonds. I'll best do this day

with class and stay home and indulge.

-seyzilla

dear doctor,

chillest person to ever cut my face with a blade. thanks for helping me get rid of that cyst.

dear uncle,

there is not enough thank you's i could give for helping me with getting a car. you're guaranteed to be paid back in full.

dear apartment,

i'll be back tuesday. happy i locked the door to my room.

dear roommates,

yall better not have fucked things up while i was gone.

-eonski

dear rolf,

yes!...ive been looking forward to new years for a couple of months now.

me and the girl im dating made plans last month to go to this huge new years celebration thing this year with a balloon drop and champagne toast...and lots and lots of dancing to good music....we bought the tickets a few weeks back...can't wait!!

cG

dear homie & homie's girlfriend,

thanks for inviting me to your family's place and letting me spend christmas eve with ya'll.

the lumpia, pancit, fried chicken and macaroni salad were hella good....so was the biko dessert.....i love filipino food.

cG

dear weather,

cooperate a little so i can do some walls with friends 'fore i go back.

dear ex,

i really, really, really don't care that you're not coming back to school next semester, the fuck? good luck doing whatever you do and blogging, #smh #yourlife. Given the choice between listening to you talk about your feelings and eating cold ramen from a limp paper bag, i'd take the noodles. Get my point? Cool!

Dear friend,

You're good people, but pleeeease don't give me heat for not doing designs when you are the laziest person i know.. stones and glass houses.

dear tooth

thanks for not hurting anymore. and thanks for giving me a super super hunkysexyman doctor to pull them wisdom teeth.

dear new years

you are my least favorite holiday ever. evvvver.

dear ___

please be worth it.

dear tummy

why are you still empty and grumbly? i just fed you a billion cookies for dinner. enjoy.