Dear ________,

suca

dear handsome boy

so far, every boy ive met in this godforsaken town is either a total stoner, closet racist, or both. please please dont turn out to be another disappointment, because i really like you...

history shows this will, however, crash and burn. :(

deargodihatethisplace

edoggggggggggggggggggy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear Souls and Rolf,

I would very much like to take my frustration out on the plumbers face but I think I'm gonna have to wait until he's fixed my boiler. I kinda like having hot water, heat an all that.

If I've learned anything in all this, it's that I need to become a plumber because those dudes really are getting paid.

-groundedinnit

Edit

Dear Rolferino,

good luck with the job innit

- aunty g

dear cali

it'll happen again i'm sure.

so, don't retire, or stop caring

!@#$%

dear people who are helping

thanks

!@#$%

dear people who said they would help but aren't helping

don't front. it's not a big deal. thanks.

!@#$%

• Like 1

dear landlord,

please stop looking for reasons to evict me. i pay my rent on time (five day grace period bitch) and NEVER ask you to fix things, such as the sink in the bathroom that has been clogged since i moved in last summer. i wont even mention the washer and dryer downstairs nor the kitchen floor tiles. so what i like to invite fifteen friends over to my one bedroom, get drunk, sniff 2cb ketamine and molly then spin dnb records on blast at three am. ITS FUCKING RIVERWEST. ps my fiances taxes are coming back so ill replace that window she busted out back in february. thanks dyke.

your tenant,

-sword

Dear guy I kinda sorta am crushing on,

Calmate.....I'm sorry man I'm a social deviant. I don't mean to be. But.....this isn't gonna work if I gotta check in with you. I got 6 brothers a pops and a stepdad already.

Please just be.....amazing and thanks for giving me this

5707660866_35b6eea7c5.jpg

-laughs

Dear Tuesday,

Have you been in cahoots with Monday?

-grd

Dear pluming company,

after all my hard earned cash you're taking you couldn't even send a cute one? You had to send an old fella with builders bum and a faint aroma of sprouts? Aaaannnddd He's not gonna be done for 3 more days?!

/disappointedoner

sooks,

i happen to be on the phone with my mom who has it and she says "it's caused by a retarded gene that causes cells to overproduce. so first the best thing to do is pick at it. and keep it moisturized after you pick at it." apparently that keeps it from growing so fast. And my cousin who has it really bad gets steroids to keep it at bay

nbb

dear Suki,

A friend of mine has it really really badly and has to go to the hospital to have UV treatments to help it, but then again I am pretty sure you live somewhere sunny that isn't wales, but he was told sunlight can help it, but to be honest when he has an outbreak he pretty much looks like a leper

Dear Job Market

I know itis greedy of me as I have a job and should be happy to have a job, but damn I need a new one, this job is driving me in-fucking-sane, I try to remain positive but within 30 minutes of being in the building I want to fucking murder. So job market pick up because I need a new job before I get fired for smashing someone's skull in with a keyboard.

cheers

Decy