Dear ________,

suca

Dear Rolf

I think me n grd hate camping because we are also over here and know how shite the weather always is!

I would probably go camping if I lived in california or somewhere like that.

Dear Rolf's wifey

congrats, way to go get a degree before the cunts bump up the prices!!

Decy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear decy...

they only bump up your prices for education because you are a nation of pricks who are thick as shite, and the money needs to go our newly devolved independent country as we are due billions from hundreds of years of raping, pillaging and various other atrocities... such as oil... i could go on all night... but i'll spare you the ear bender...

rolf

Dear Rolf

We had to rape and pillage and steal from scotland otherwise you would have spent it all down the pub haha

I live in an independent-ish country as well, Wales, the only advantage so far is I dont pay for prescriptions. Anyway I think most englishmen would disown me, I dont like football and im married to a German lol

Decy

Dear Rolpherino,

I hope you aren't lumping me in with the english!

(congrats to the Mrs!!)

-grd

Dea rDecy,

I hope you voted yes to the referendum. English people...coming here, eating our lamb, stealing all our prescription drugs.

I'm guessing you didn't just watch Soul Crews shambolic performance then? I lol'ed

-grd

dear decy... you're just like the royal family then...

also did you know a scotsman started the bank of england...

well now you do...

i can't say too much... i'm actually irish and norwegian...

dear grd... nah i know you're from teh land of leeks and sheep...

you cunts are ahright wi me like...

so far anyway...

rolf

Dear Rolf,

baaaaa

-grd

Dear Realism,

I'm offended to my core. How dare you use such language? There's never any fucking need for profanity. I've half a mind to deduct points from your post it.

-grd

dear Rolf,

so you're me?

"His father, James Sr. was, by the time of James Jr.'s birth an Irish American bartender and amateur boxer, though on Cagney's birth certificate his father is listed as a telegraphist. His mother, Carolyn Nelson, was half Irish, half Norwegian; her father was a Norwegian ship captain."

-Cags

dear UK,

i would thoroughly enjoy seeing Ireland, Scotland and why not Wales someday. my younger sister just got back from 5 months in Limerick and im pretty pissed i couldn't take full advantage of going over while i had a good opportunity too. fuck yo england though, i dont care about no royal family or some big ass clock.

-J.

• Like 1

dear jim cagney and lacey...

i hope i am not you... because cagney is a fuckin' silly, silly name... even for an american...

i'm pretty much mainly irish and aboot 33% norwegian... the irishness comes oot way too often as you can tell i drink waaay too often and i swear like fuck...

rolfoid

Dear daddy long legs I've just inadvertently trapped in the fridge,

I'm not sure what your next move was gonna be but mine is to leave you in there until you either die or I can call someone to come retrieve you. Consider your evil plan foiled.

/scaredycatoner

dear grd,

its just a daddy long legs, they're harmless. dont be scurrd.. if it were a black widow, i'd say throw a frag grenade in there and hit it with a flamethrower just to be safe.

-J.

dear Rolf,

lol. luckily for me my names not Cagney, it is Irish though and I'm of Irish and Scottish decent myself.. i drink quite often and swear like fuck too..

-Cags.

Dear Boats n Hoes,

It is spider time..I havent seen a black widow yet..but i did see this asshole

the other day.

DSC09758.jpg

fucking gave me the creeps.

ps.

my plant looks sad here, i assure you it is much better shape right now.

Dear Dj NoesKy,

as mentioned, it's spider season. I will be sending any black widow that i can, your way.

SM