Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear dear folk,

things are looking better, thank you all for good vibes, I'm totally sure they're helping

-grd

Dear laughs,

That clip is rad! I'm glad you had fun :)

I hope your day surprises you and turns out to be pure awesomeness, I'm gonna have a glass of red just for you now.

-grd

dear worker me,

please be on your best game tomorrow, if this goes well it could mean a great friend and deserving chef is one step closer to her goal. Listen carefully, Stay focused, pay close attention to detail, and don't become jaded.

-red.

dear oontzers,

i'm helping the chef over me with a fundraiser to start a F.A.R.M. Cafe in our town. This is something she has been working on for several years, and is very close to fruition. This is the only thing i have volunteered myself for, ever, without pay. Wish her luck, this might be the last fundraiser needed before opening the doors to the underprivileged.

-red.

"Feeding All Regardless of Means"

dear realism,

lol. i've never been able to stay about past like 26-30 hours.. i end up falling into the closest thing and passing out.. but then again, i've never really had a solid reason to really TRY and stay awake for longer.. so that could be why as well. if im wasted i can stay awake until the sun comes up, but usually end up dropping a few hours later.. one of the last times i was like "fuck it im staying up" i almost fell asleep and crashed into a wall inside the tunnel. luckily it was like 6am on a sunday and no one was out cause i swerved like 3 lanes before i regained myself.. no bueno.

-cags.

Dear RED,

Good luck to your friend. Hopefully her benevolence pays off.

and yes, feel free to use UMAD image. haha

Dear Earl,

He might show YOU a thing or two.

ha

Dear Whoppi Golgberg,

By chance I turn on the TV and the channel was left on from watching the news,

The View is on, and I notice them older broads know how to dress

and wear some awesome shoes.

Do yo not have the same stylist?

You look like fucking Holly Hobby sent you her wardrobe, or you stole it from

the set of Little House on the Prarie.

SMxxL

dear forearm tendonitis, or whatever the fuck you are...

fuck off... you are most unplesant and you're not making my work very easy... as if having no fuckin' knees left wasn't bad enough...

also i am putting the beef back on at a pretty rapid rate... and these anti-inflammatories have made me break oot in all kinds of rashes and hives...

dear Smxxl...

why you hatin' so much?

just let them lesbians wear 3 piece denim suits all day errrr day...

rolf

dear symbols,

i thought that post up there was about to get it in on ACC(Crew),

then i read. but i agree 100%. fuck all that bullshit!

-NOES

dear unknown class A idiot,

whos ever fucking idea it was to remake BTTFUTURE

and cast JUSTIN FUCKING BIEBER

AS MARTY MCFLY needs to walk or drive to the nearest fucking guns store, purchase a revolver,

load that shit up and APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FUCKING FOREHEAD! BLASPHEMY!!!

-FACEPALMINGNOES

dear whoever cares,

today went well, my contribution will make a small difference overall, but it will be a small step towards helping someone whom i look up to accomplish her goals. I damn near cut myself bad a few times, and i'd like to think good karma prevented any of them from bleeding/being deep wounds. If any of you have a F.A.R.M. Cafe in your town, support it. There is great potential in these establishments.

-red.

Dear jcag/noes,

Thats turrbl. Just turrbl.

Dear red,

Yes! I love what youre talking about. A couple of my friends have tried to start the same here. Living in a neon jungle makes you long for real foliage. Congrats man. Hope it looks awesome. Post pics! Also, random thought, isnt shai doing some similar type stuff? Anyways make the world a greener place

-laughsisadirtyhippie

• Like 1

dear edoggggy

moving day and last day at job #1, get on your hustle you only have two months to make/save a shitton of money. life can be very good right now so stop stressin about the grind and just let things happen. two months till eurotrip#4, it will be epic.

brokeasajokeoner

edogggggggggggggggggy

ps go visit your brother!!!

dear jim henson lookin' ass bitch in the pub tonight...

yes you do act like a muppet aswell as looking like one...

what the fuck was that arm waving dancing all aboot?

you looked like you were trying to put oot a fire and shake a fuckin' jobby oot your troosers at the same time...

i really dunno if you actually had shat your breeks or not... but i wouldn't put it past you...

i also liked your chain-mail kintted cardigan, that you obviously made yourself...

because if any fuckin' shops made that tom kite, nae cunt in their right fuckin' mind would buy that unless they lived in a castle and felt like they might be put under a brutal seige by the winter... or mabye a farmer would buy it to keep some o' his sheep/pigs/wife warm... or his doag... (dog)

please refrain from showing your brutal face and rather proud jaw ine in my local again...

much appreciated...

drunk as fuck rolf...

i'm also available for childrens parties...

rolf

Dear "academic team"

Thank you all for giving me your portions of our 8 page final paper a whopping 3 hours before class. How the fuck am I supposed to weave this train wreck in to a cohesive, coherent narrative? I swear to God you three are the absolute worst writers to ever defile the English language.

Just FYI (textbook, 2011) doesn't constitute a citation, nor a reference. enjoy our F...

evil

Dear Probation

cmmon son. I paid you off in full a month ago. Where are my walking papers? I could

have gone to Atlanta for 3 days and then down to Miami to see family for pretty cheap

but your inability to handle things in a reasonable window of time has got me stuck in

Detroit and the opportunity is lost

abcs.

dear dears

word, it was a sweet 48 hours. immigration there is stupid slow though, so bring your patience.

i hemmed and hawed a ton over whether it was overly self-indulgent to take a 48 hour trip to the islands, but after the fare (round trip) dropped to $300 i couldn't resist. so after hotel, and airfare, plus every dime i spent while there, it cost me $648 .. not too bad i guess.

i got a dark tan and i used sunscreen! very intense sun.

people think i am fuckin nuts for going places for 2 or 3 days, like when i went to london or prague. i tell em the alternative, is to not go at all. fuggit.

!@#$%

dear abcs

good luck. i got denied entry to canada once bc my FBI record is incorrect, and impossible to change. i carry the paperwork (that says i'm not a fugitive) with me and have had to show it several times.

it sucks

!@#$%

Dear Miss Symbols,

That's awesome, mini breaks ftw!

I'm SUPER jealous on all fronts but mainly because I can't catch a tan no matter what. I'm so pale I'm almost translucent.

-groundedinnit

Dear karma,

I must have been a pretty awful person in a pat life to deserve this, huh?

Give a girl a break.

-poormepoormepourmeanother