Dear ________,

suca

dear friends of dude who passed away,

Life is WAYY too fucking unpredictable. Seriously. Get out and live more for those who can no more.

My condolences to all the family and friends. Nick. We were never good homies. but i am happy to say

you were way nicer of a human being than the people that introduced me to you. if i needed a beer at a party.

you had one for me. if i needed that address you had that too. if niggas was too drunk. you let me crash.

and you never gave a shit if i painted your roof top. You were a rad person man. Wherever you are.

You should know you were loved by many. Over and out.

_noes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

RU

in the beginning, hahaa.. it was friends/good contacts of the creator

then as the team needed to be built up, the original team of mods suggested new ones based on their activity on the board. nominated peeps accepted, and that was it. i think after that, we've added just a couple new ones where raven saw fit but the team hasn't changed much, only slimmed down as people moved on or whatever..

i have to admit, most of the time someone knew someone.. only been a few fresh faces, mainly a trust issue.

!@#$%

Dear dada,

you're literally THE most awesome person ever...even with the "I told you so's"

thank youthankyouthankyou

/favouritedaughteroner

Dear bestie,

Penblwydd Hapus!! Yn cael y diwrnod gorau erioed!!

Llawer o gariad i chi

-worstie

Dear Experimental Psychology paper,

Ok I get it, you're the last and final paper of the semester,

but why can't you come easier to me this time.

Experiment proposals are not fun, and I don't really see why

I need to write this if I don't have to actually conduct the actual

experiment. I would rather have taken a 150 question in class

test. So here I am half way through the paper at 2:22 am,

taking breaks after finishing a page. I guess you can say that

the nap I took earlier helped, but that was just accidental. I

feel comfort in the fact that I am not the only one suffering during

finals week, and that this will be done within a matter of hours.

Killing me softly,

Dr. Seyer

dear oontzers who love me sooooo much,

shits been weird lately. i feel like ive hit my mid life crisis 30 years to early. as if i know im going to die soon and i havent accomplished half the shit i wanted to. may have to do with working as a PMC and having to go back to the mid east. the first time was all exciting and new and i wouldnt hesitate to sign a contract. but now that i have gained things i value such as one particular young lady, im scared shitless to go back fearing ill spend the rest of my short life 6000 miles away from home.

another thing it feels like im going to miss out on shit. last time i left my friend died and 2 others were arrested and get to sit for along minute. idk. ignore this. i guess i just needed to get it out for someone to hear.

psycoticRU.

Dear psycoticRU,

Be safe man. Try to recognize the humanity in other people as well. When my boy was in afghanistan i talked to him pretty much daily. My brother and cousin in iraq was different and so happy they are home. Im pretty much of the opinion that war and violence is bad for your health but people are people man.

You can always change professions and make peace instead:)

In the mean time, enjoy the people you love everyday. I could die today and well.....so could anyone. I just dont want to die slowly and painfully.

Love life man.

-laughsisadirtyhippieoner

dear uni...

please fuckin' get back to me as soon as possible...

i could wander aboot yir job like it's a fuckin' piece o' piss... plus it's on my fuckin' doorstep...

i'm gonna phone your hr department tamarrah and see what the fuck's huddin' you lazy cunts up...

dear self...

well done for doin' well over an oor on the bike the day at the gym and sweating like a black man on a rape charge...

however... not so well done on the burger and ten pints you had for tea...

sad sack...

rolf

dear potential job,

please come through, i need you very, very badly.

-JCags.

edit:

dear jack links jerky "messin with sasquatch" commercials,

i generally laugh at you, keep making ones where people get punched 40 ft in the air or wrapped up in a blanket and tossed, that is all.

-J.

• Like 1

Dear Job I got last week,

So glad that we got together, I am really excited and hope that things work out for us in the long term.

Dear Company I started when I was unemployed,

If things do not work out with that job I will be giving you my undivided attention once again.

Dear Cagney,

Good Luck maynard, something is bound to break loose sooner or later.