Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear rolf,

I think everyone os a little bit of scottish. I have determined this through exhaustive scientific research(reading the dear_______, thread). Even me. As brown as i am, i am scottish too. The scottish were some down motherfuckers and helped teach the basque how to fight:-) Basque homeland and freedom.

Hey what happened on the scavenger hunt?

-laughs

dear bed

come to my work, plop down on the floor

so i can sleep

!@#$%

dear life

i feel like something passed me by

but i've been pretty much filling every moment i possibly can

i love you and all but please slow down a little

i cannot effin believe how old i'll be this summer

:shook:

that said, what you did for me yesterday was great

not so much what happened to me

but what i found out happened to others

nothing like a sweet bit of schadenfreude

and definitely, nothing on earth like a bunch of it.

:heartbeat:

!@#$%

dear bank account

should i spend the money to pop over to the bahamas for 2 days?

seems crazy but i wanna be on the beach SO badly

!@#$%

dear oontzers who love me sooooo much,

shits been weird lately. i feel like ive hit my mid life crisis 30 years to early. as if i know im going to die soon and i havent accomplished half the shit i wanted to. may have to do with working as a PMC and having to go back to the mid east. the first time was all exciting and new and i wouldnt hesitate to sign a contract. but now that i have gained things i value such as one particular young lady, im scared shitless to go back fearing ill spend the rest of my short life 6000 miles away from home.

another thing it feels like im going to miss out on shit. last time i left my friend died and 2 others were arrested and get to sit for along minute. idk. ignore this. i guess i just needed to get it out for someone to hear.

psycoticRU.

Dear Mr. Hawaii,

Congrats on your 8,000th post. But we are sorry to inform you that you suck and should've been at 10,000 post by now. Step your game up kid! Stop being a regular 21 year old partying four days out of the week running through decent families houses having unprotected sex with their daughters and get on the oontz and contribute. That is all.

-sincerely the part of you that misses the oontz

To all my TCL fam and ones I haven't gotten a chance to meet,

Sorry fam. Lol I still rep the shit to the fullest. I need to get on this bitch more. That is all. Keep it chubby. TCL POR VIDA!!!

-much aloha

Hawaii5-0

dear oontzers who love me sooooo much,

shits been weird lately. i feel like ive hit my mid life crisis 30 years to early. as if i know im going to die soon and i havent accomplished half the shit i wanted to. may have to do with working as a PMC and having to go back to the mid east. the first time was all exciting and new and i wouldnt hesitate to sign a contract. but now that i have gained things i value such as one particular young lady, im scared shitless to go back fearing ill spend the rest of my short life 6000 miles away from home.

another thing it feels like im going to miss out on shit. last time i left my friend died and 2 others were arrested and get to sit for along minute. idk. ignore this. i guess i just needed to get it out for someone to hear.

psycoticRU.

you hitting Saturn's Return?

i made a thread about what happens when you hit age 27-29 and start questioning literally everything in life and not knowing how to change it or whether to change or what to do.

it was a little too personal after ahwile so i deleted it

but it's something everyone goes through, big time.

good luck.

Dear Runnie,

chin up kiddo, things are rarely as bad as they seem. Try to find the positives and be grateful for what you have accomplished/do have. There's always someone worse off.

-grd

Dear Brizzle,

Tonight I am going to get obliterated, make a lot of bad decisions and generally make a nuisance of myself. I shall apologise for the general drunken misbehaviour now.

-grd

Dear weather,

please don't rain, as much as I love it I just got my hair did and my heels are too pretty to ruin. Thanks in advance

-grd

Dear Runine

shit happens, like symbols said, you get near 30 and start questioning everything, I'm 33 I got nothing to worry about now til I hit about 38 lol

-Decy

Dear grd

I was gonna hit brizzle tonight (need some weed haha) also the Deaner show is at the upfest gallery tonight - but upon hearing you are on the rampage I may stick to the safety of south wales.

-Decy

Dear self

you know your wife will bepissed off at you for buying a bottle of scotch and drinking it tonight, but you have already made the decision, just prepare for the consequences.

-Decy

Dear Decy,

Rampage sounds about right. We're off to see Low at trinity first then probably head to Stokey, maybe with a stop at Niko's. I wanna go to Thekla but they boys have other ideas. Obviously I'll win. So you now have a list of places to avoid, for your safety.

Enjoy the whisky and consequences!

/alreadyonmywaytobeingsmashed

Dear Mr Hawaii,

we still haven't forgot about you.

Dear RU.

if you cant make it through this part..you aint gonna make it any further.

man up son.

Dear !@#$%,

thats an intersting concept, i've never heard of Saturns Return.

makes a lot of sense though.

Dear Decy and grd..

have a drink for me, as I am unable to tonight.

Dear people saying the world will end tomorrow,

can you please pick a different day?

I have way too much to do tomorrow.

Dear Prom 2011.

dress-check

hair/make-up/nails-check

corsages-im almost done.

other parents who didnt help-fuck you too.

pictures-wish me luck.

love you all

SuperMom.

Dear ladies,

Hello. Krs-one is coming to my town. :) i have yet to make creme brule. My cousin is getting married tomorrow. Also a few of my ladies and i went out to a new bar last night. Its full of arcade games. 4 of us played the simpsons and my sister and i battled it out in streetfighter. Pretty much awesome. I hope you ladies are well.

-laughs

dear SMdXL

ok, it is astrology, and even if you don't believe in that bullshit even a little.. from wikipedia..

The first Saturn return is most significant because it represents the first test of character and the structures a person has built his life upon. According to traditions, should these structures be unsound, or if a person is living out of touch with his true values, the Saturn return will be a time of upheaval and limitations as Saturn forces him to jettison old concepts and worn out patterns of living. It is not uncommon for relationships and jobs to end during this time of life restructuring and revaluation.

But the Saturn return is not all about painful endings. During this time astrologers note that goals are consolidated and people tend to gain a better vision of where they are going in life. There are added responsibilities and a person may reap the rewards from his hard work. Many major life milestones seem to happen around the ages of 29 and 30.

it's just a very obvious thing that happens to people..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_return

dear laughs

i'm a little bummed about the macho man

makes me feel my age too

oh well,

glad you had a good night

creme brulee is pretty good, i like the lil torches.

dear world

stop.

rapture time

!@#$%

Dear !@#$%,

Ahhh. I see. I like that kind of stuff..

i once wanted to share some stuff like that..kinda.

A friend of mine..has a 'spiritual mentor'

that wrote out this Life Cycle booklet.

It is based off of the Myan Calander,

How each person goes through 7 life cycles a year..(every 52 days)

I find some truth in it, in fact after being schooled on it, a lot of stuff started to make sense.

I'll share more when i get time to really sit down and type it out.

thanks

SMdubs

Dear edotripleg,

His loss. Disregard tossers, acquire killer heels.

-grd

Dear laughs,

Sounds like much fun was had by all. Bump KRS-One, take lots of flicks for us!

Best of British for your cousin on the nuptials!

-grd

Dear Miss symbols,

I didn't realise they actually had a term for that, it's interesting.

Oh and stop being busy and exercising n stuff, you make me feel slothful and indolent.

-grd

Dear SM,

I had a lot of drinks last night, if we agree at least half of them were in your honour can you take half of my hangover, please?

-grd

Dear hey you there,

stop it, now.

/lessthanthree

Dear New Employer,

Thank you for taking me on when there are so many other qualified candidates, I will not forget it when times are good again.

Dear Symbols and any other reasonable person who believes in Astrology,

Lets all just dig on the beauty in this world that does not need some outside mythical bullshit. I got a special place in my heart for my hatred of atrology and hearing someone talk about it is the equivalent of nails on the chalkboard.

dear morton

its not about believing in astrology. i'm not a big believer in anything except science.

i don't need mythical bullshit

i find pattern observation and analysis tremendously interesting, and that's what it's about, NOT about going to miss cleo to ask about my future because i was born in august. really, don't be condescending about my enjoyment of identifying common archetypes in life. it's just astrology has found a really good descriptive way of defining a time in life that many people experience

i kinda wish i hadn't deleted the thread. a few of us were sharing very similar tribulations and pontifications and it was very cathartic to type them and relate to each other during a lot of upheaval for all of us.

one of my ex's moms is an astrologer professionally, she did my birth chart and recorded over an hour of audio talking about it. i listened to it when she gave it to me and totally blew it off. i listened to it again many years later and found that i'd fulfilled some of the things she'd said about my personal development.

at the least, this stuff piques my curiosity, at most, it's about metaphysics.

!@#$%

Dear edogg,

Disregard males, aquire currency.

Cheer up.

-seyeer

Dear allergies,

Go away, you make me sick. I can't

even be around my nephews without scaring them

with my monster sneezes. Oh and it's not

cool how you make my left eye swell. booooo!

-seyoyayo

Dear NBB,

Hi

-momo

dear sey sey

to much of a brokecollegestudentoner to acquire currency. student loans for life!!

and i give up on boys. yall think girls are the crazy ones? huh. maybe its in the water out here but evey male ive met here is either a liar, cheater, scumbag, closet racist, or has smoked themselves incompetent. or all of the above.... winnnnnnners!

hatethishellhole

edoggggggggggggggggggggggy

dear moogle

you need to smack some sense into your cousin. shits disgusting.

^^thatswhyimscaredtohavechildren

edoggggggggggggggy

dear rapture,

while it was funny enough, when you were supposed to happen, and the wind nearly tore all our tents and shit away, and the rain fuckin poured down, and the river raised about a foot and started flowing slightly upstream and whirl pooling back around, and we were all "oh herro rapture" we told you to blow us by getting wasted, said "fuck yo rain", threw more wood on our fire, and tied everything down better.

judgement day my ass.

-J.