Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear Calendar talk

Even if there isnt 12 girls on here, which im sure there is..and im sure between all of the men, you have some how managed to get 'tits' from 12 (or much more) combined.

Like !@#$% said, we do have alter egos..(i have a few) I call May, then a cold month-one almost nude and one semi clothed.

I still think its a fun idea.

Laughs,

work has me tied up, if i go, itll be late.

ill hit you up if im around.

have fun if I dont.

Sexy May.

dear NBB

the calendar really isn't for you, or anyone. it'd be for us.

if other people want it, that'd be up to them

but damn, comin in here to hate on the way oontz ladies look, when i'm thinking you've prolly seen at most two of em irl.

!@#$%

dearest ladies

ok well you all, all 2 of you, seem very serious about this.

i love photography, how many of you would be able to take your own pics, or have someone take them? we obviously would have a very hard time actually getting together, but in this digi age we can do it somehow.

i'll fuckin do it for real so don't test me mofo! haha

!@#$%

you,

speaking for an awful lot of people right now aren't you. calmate. heres how i see it. grd won't take pictures of herself,. so she's out. sm will take a thousand, she's notoriously camera happy. laughs last is in love AND a newbie so she's out. symbols is a wild card i guess, you never took pictures before but i guess since you're all over it it's whatevs.

so while i wouldn't mind a smxxl calander, that wouldn't really be a 12oz calander

nbb

Dear ladies,

I totally thought you were joking. I'm sorry.

While I'm 100% supportive, I'd for sure buy one and hang it on my wall, I'm not convinced the internet is a place for faces. I'll be in the states in September though, and I'd totally help out and buy you all numerous beers.

And of course I'm first in line to buy awesome Miss Symbols designed corsets!!

(how's the denim working out? I'm super excited to see where you've got lovely!)

-grd

Dear sister,

I know what you're up to, don't test me.

I've almost bitten your arm off before, and trust me,

I can do it again.

-lil sis

Dear BBOAT,

If you read this (or if you ever go back in this thread)

I hope you had a fun birthday and all that good stuff.

Hopefully you were able to get a DVD copy of the whole

season of Big Booty Niggas :lol:

I still can't believe you got me with that.

<3,

seyoyayo

dear decy...

it's fuckin' pish. i'm aboot 5 foot 11. or there aboots... pretty average. probably tall for a scottish cunt actually...

but it's a fuckin' nightmare getting shoes... everywhere you go in and ask "here chief d'ya hae these in a 12"

then the laddie or lassie just looks at you like yir a complete fuckin' freak and says the catchphrase; "nah we only stock up to 11s"

plus i tend to kick things long before i see them. which makes me look clumsey and stupid as fuck... it also tends to be a bit dangerious as i work in the construction field...

• Like 1

dear LUGR,

ok will resolve problem.

<3 ssn

Dear Suki,

Thanks, but I can no longer find the pic I wanted to show you in this large Internet. I had been googling skinhead tattoos and a pic of something you created was part of the image of the Utah skinhead covered in face tats. Twas a lol moment.

<3 LUGR

/noneonazi

Dear mass,

Good man. Just watching the playoffs, working painting and burning.

Listen to any good music lately?

Dear nbb,

Truth! Im a huge pugalism fan. I do think pacquiao is an awesome fighter just not my boy for this. Personally i hate talking about pacquiao fights with anyone cause people ride his dick so hard.

Im not saying that about you. Its just my opinion.

Like when he and money were in negotiations and it was blowing up over blood drug testing a week before the fight. The nevada athletic comission stepped in and made both fighter piss test and if a fighter fails a comission test your banned from fighting in vegas/nevada for a year.

Pretty standard.

I means vegas is the boxing capitol of the world so our rules pretty much set the boxing pro-exhibition standards.

Anyways, both fighters pissed. Media dropped the story because negotiations stopped.

Then pacquiao didnt and hasnt fought in vegas since then, until today.

I personally think he either got a ban or wouldnt/couldnt pass a piss test.

Which to me i could give a fuck. I mean hello im going for sugar shane.

Its just dont try and front. You het caught you het caught. Move the fuck on.

Just dont give me that bs about boy being supersticious(sp?)

Because any and every fighter has to piss after a fight and give blood before hand to make sure they dont have aids. Not joking.

It was just the time frame that would have been an issue.

But you bring up these technicalities to a fair-weather boxing "fan" they have no idea what youre talking about.

But the way i see it pacquiao owes me money.

Hope sugar shane uses that reach he has on him and the old man strength. Hope he is well conditioned too cause pacquiao is a beast. Doesnt get tired. Fuck. Come on sugar. Dont go out like a chump

-laughs

LL,

i could give a fuck if he uses steroids. Sports are boring without them. As far as the testing, i can see it going either way. Alot of places allow you to use shit like HGH to heal faster, where as other places count it as a steroid. That's just one example but i don't feel like making a shit ton of them cause im just making the point.

People do ride manny like a beast but it's not like it isn't for good reason. Personally I haven't gave a shit about boxing for years. I watch my boy Andre Ward because we went to highschool together and we got along real well and it's good to see someone from my hood make it, (other than him there is only Christie Yamaguchi and The Rock basically) and i'll watch PPV matches, and because i live in a HIGHLY Filipino area, i catch Mannys fights.

I've also caught SSMs last few fights... So when im laughing first (get it?) at you, it's because Manny is so obviously the clearly better boxer that this fight is kind of a no brainer.

NBB

Ps: superstitious**

PPS: This is my leg.

181730_1404003839196_1805374810_761794_2839879_n.jpg

Done by our very own Chopsticks.

:b

I know i know.

I think everyone knew after the third round. But you know sugar shane isnt even the same fighter he was 10 years ago. Kinda breaks my heart.

But.....

The first two rounds where awesome and it was pretty clean technical boxing rounds after. Some shit was dirty like that step on a toe pushdown.

Plus i think that girl mouthing dont hurt him ringside may have saved him.

I only got to see one and a half of the undercards because the celtics heat game. But the tko i was kinda sore on. I felt like the other boxer was better. Barely. Wouldnt mind a rematch.

-laughs