Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear oontz...

moar honkey posts it is then...

dear self...

stop going to teh gym so late in the fuckin' day and drinking that high powered nitrous oxcide shite... it's pralli full o caffine tae... it's 2am now go to yir fuckin' bed ya prick...

roolf

Dear Rolf,

I give my stamp of approval to your posts, for whatever that's worth. Post more, plenty of whack people post way more than you do. QUALITY MUST BE MAINTAINED!

-Realism

Dear Canis Major,

You're a good brewery and I'm buzzing on a Wednesday from your beers. Thanks for that.

-Realism

Dear mom,

Maybe for Mothers Day I should buy you some maturity.

It's fucking useless talking to you lately...actually I don't

think I've ever gained any real knowledge or anything good

from talking to you. However you specialize in shit talking,

but that was not something I really needed when I got older.

Please grow up, I'm tired of baby sitting.

-MS

Dear Realism,

I can't imagine beer with big dog as its namesake to taste that great

grd

Dear me,

I know today is going to suck pretty hard, let's do all we can to keep busy and ignore it, innit.

me

dearest suki

i make homemade threads, as in clothes.

check duty free, there are 3 threads:

lingerie

high heels

handbags

in the lingerie thread me and oontz gals are discussing my latest project: learn how to make corsets. then the girls started joking about how they'd model what i made, and we should make a calendar out of it. but then you mentioned you;d be happy with a nude calendar.

happy to bring you up to speed but damn lady. you should be around more! ;)

!@#$%

Dear grd,

As unlikely as it sounds, they do brew a good beer, although you need to strain out the dog fur before drinking.

-Realism

Dear women of 12oz calendar project,

Are there even 12 girls on here? :lol: Or is it just going to be 5 or 6 of you jockeying for the most desirable months which will eventually culminate in a well documented, excessively dramatic and catty falling out that will get its own thread? Either way it sounds like fun.

-Realism

haha realism and LUGR,

let's see if i can make a corset mockup first. if that goes well, then, we'll find 12 ladies, or let some of em use their alter-egos.

i don't feel like being catty, not my thing...

but maybe we'll do a pillowfight spread one month..

:haha:

!@#$%

Dear Realism,

I'm sure there are hipsters somewhere willing to pay good money for beer with added dog fur. You may just be on to something. If you do decide to move forward with this my cut will be 15%

-grd

Dear Calender Girls,

as mentioned above my cut will be 15% and I demand August, it's my birth month so I think it only fair.

-Augrd

Dear guy who sat in the stall next to me at work, and started spraying the bowl with hot OJ,

When your ass stopped farting after a minute straight, and I yelled "HOLY CINCO DE MAYO," I was shocked you didn't laugh or at least acknowledge the humor in my comment.

And if you want to report me to HR --go for it douche, I'm freelance.

Get a sense of humor,

Earl

• Like 2

dear decyferon...

i also think there needs to be a group shot in june...

with all the women posing in the high heels they keep goin' on aboot...

also, i've only got 1 pair o' air max i got as a panic buy because there was pretty much nothing else at the nike ootlet i drove aboot 2 hours to get to... i wore them a couple o times. now i just wear them to the gym... don't think i'd ever buy another pair to be honest...

they look daft as fuck in a 13...

el rolfo banyanna feeto

Dear oontz ladies,

So i have a guy im kind of seeing. He gave me a box of paint. Pretty much have the hugest crush ever. Im gonna have to sit out on the calender unless its painting. In that case i call September!

Hey sm! Ill be around first friday. You been to artífice? Im a fan of gin and they have hendrix on well.

-laughs