The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
9 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Damnit this is a great idea. I’m mad it ain’t me!! 

No reason it can't be.  I heard you're looking for a new job, you have work experience, and it's lucrative.  You already know you can get $ for the pics, plus additional for the sox and kix in each photo after.  Maybe we can set you up on 12oz and call it Oontzlyfanz   (©️OMB)

Edited by One Man Banned
  • Truth 3
  • LOL! 3

I get it, I understand standards but how are you going to implement scrict policies and ask companies to show proof of such when your personal neglects these standards?

Let me elaborate; I get an email from Boeing inviting me to submit my conay info for bidding, but if I do not have these certifications no need to reply.  

And them I see this in the media

Screenshot_20240310_123330.jpg

4 hours ago, ndv said:

I get it, I understand standards but how are you going to implement scrict policies and ask companies to show proof of such when your personal neglects these standards?

Let me elaborate; I get an email from Boeing inviting me to submit my conay info for bidding, but if I do not have these certifications no need to reply.  

And them I see this in the media

Screenshot_20240310_123330.jpg

the more articles and news reports i see the more i think just getting a camper and a nice truck and staying grounded is the move.

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

the more articles and news reports i see the more i think just getting a camper and a nice truck and staying grounded is the move.

I hear you, there's a trade off flying vs. driving.  That being said; flying saves time.  Driving you get to sight see along the way. 

Forgot my phone for a quick trip to UPS - as I am pulling in a parking space I notice a decal on a suv that said 'Boy Mom' with shiloette of a baseball, basketball, soccer ball, and football.  Below that it said 'Surrounded by balls'.

Edited by ndv
  • LOL! 2

I remember a time when I didn't know I had a debt with AT&T at the time.  The way I found out was by a debt collector.  So after learning the outstanding amount, I reached out to AT&T, had them dig up the debt and paid it in full over the phone.  The collection agency called me back the next day and I told them what I did and they GOT PISSED!

That's when I learned how to piss off a debt collector so they will not purchase your debt.

😆

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1
  • Props 1