The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 4/2/2024 at 4:16 PM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Whole world’s gone mad. Especially us. Take one look at this photo and tell me I’m lyin lolololol. 

IMG_4840.png

10 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

God won't give you more than you can handle!

Edited by One Man Banned
  • Truth 1

57 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

On the one hand you laugh.  On the other, he wasn't caught and his identity is unknown.

You're right, it was kinda funny but this stuff disturbs me.

3 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

What would take it over the top is if someone put out one of those exploding dummy packages because it would explode but be contained to the bag and the person inside it.

Ever since the purchase pirate became a thing.  My first thought wasn't discusts like the majority probably thought.   I thought what if there is someone out there that starts placing explosive packages around high targeted porches pirated areas. 

1 minute ago, ndv said:

Ever since the purchase pirate became a thing.  My first thought wasn't discusts like the majority probably thought.   I thought what if there is someone out there that starts placing explosive packages around high targeted porches pirated areas. 

There are yt vids built around that.  One was a series by a guy who rigged packages to blow confetti or garbage everywhere while making loud noise when the package was opened.  The other was more of a prankster who would leave packages, bags, and purses with some explosive pack in it that went off when opened.  He was more baiting people into it though.

• Truth 1

16 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

There are yt vids built around that.  One was a series by a guy who rigged packages to blow confetti or garbage everywhere while making loud noise when the package was opened.  The other was more of a prankster who would leave packages, bags, and purses with some explosive pack in it that went off when opened.  He was more baiting people into it though.

Yeah, I seen a few of those videos.  Local media covered some.  If I remeber correctly there was also someone who but dog dung in their exploding packages as well.  The dog dung is definitely the appropriate projectile. 

Edited by ndv

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠤⢤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠎⠀⠀⠀⠘⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⡖⢦⣰⣿⢲⠸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢨⠻⢷⣟⠙⠿⠞⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠦⠤⠷⠶⠶⠂⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡆⡄⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⡇⢸⣇⡀⠀⠀⡠⠁⢠⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⠃⢻⠈⠈⠉⢙⣳⣥⣄⣀⠔⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⡆⠀⠀⠰⣧⣶⠌⠂⠀⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⠉⠳⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⢦⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⢀⣀⣀⡀⠀⢀⣀⡠⠚⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠉⡹⠉⠉⠉⠉⢉⠇⢠⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⡉⠑⠁⢠⠃⠀⠀⣟⠓⠋⢠⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

• Like 1

Kind of long but cliff notes: Engineer seeks revenge on porch pirates and smash & grab thieves with an ever evolving glitter bomb/fart spray box that records everything.  I don't follow him but in this vid he revealed that he and a buddy were also tracing scammers and then hooking them up with a box too.

• Like 1

So this this guy has connections to unravel call centers that just so happen to have cameras in them or is that just a sample clip?   Anyway, how this guy wants to spins it, very sus.

It could be genuine, but to this day, Ted Kaczynski's way is far more effective.  With that being said the build on that glitter bomb looks quite intuitive and expensive for such minimal clout.  Not saying it isn't possible if you have time and funds on your hands, it just doesn't make any economical sense to do all that regardless of the end game.  Other incendiary can be made for farless cheaper and be just as effective following the basic pull-string party popper approach. 

Still liking it though.

8 hours ago, ndv said:

So this this guy has connections to unravel call centers that just so happen to have cameras in them or is that just a sample clip?   Anyway, how this guy wants to spins it, very sus.

It could be genuine, but to this day, Ted Kaczynski's way is far more effective.  With that being said the build on that glitter bomb looks quite intuitive and expensive for such minimal clout.  Not saying it isn't possible if you have time and funds on your hands, it just doesn't make any economical sense to do all that regardless of the end game.  Other incendiary can be made for farless cheaper and be just as effective following the basic pull-string party popper approach. 

Still liking it though.

Connections to friends and law enforcement per the video.  His devices have 4 cell phones with cameras.  This guy obviously has $ and the tech know how to do what he does, plus he sells merch.

Comparing this to Ted Kaczynski is like comparing apples to schizophrenic oranges.

• LOL! 1

57 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Connections to friends and law enforcement per the video.  His devices have 4 cell phones with cameras.  This guy obviously has $ and the tech know how to do what he does, plus he sells merch.

Comparing this to Ted Kaczynski is like comparing apples to schizophrenic oranges.

The last part cracked up.

True, that's what I was subconsciously thinking about the money and connections part.  It's great he took action, I just don't see the point tho, it's like the war on drugs to a certain degree other than for entrainment purposes for those that where victims which gives them some sorta satisfaction. 

4 minutes ago, ndv said:

The last part cracked up.

True, that's what I was subconsciously thinking about the money and connections part.  It's great he took action, I just don't see the point tho, it's like the war on drugs to a certain degree other than for entrainment purposes for those that where victims which gives them some sorta satisfaction. 

Don't take me the wrong way, Kaczynski was a smart guy, I have his writings on my shelf in the bookcase thread.

As for the glitter bomb guy, he lives in a city where porch piracy and the related is rampant.  In the car portion of the vid they plant a package that gets smash grabbed in less than 5min.  So, decent motivation.