The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
13 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

That one pic raises all sorts of questions.  Are the dix always hard, or just in that pic?  Wouldn't she pass out and die as all the blood goes into all those dix?  If the dix are usually flaccid then she has stump arms and they grow hard.  What happens when she pees?  Do they all go at once and it's over in a few drops?  What's the after pee shake protocol for that many dix?  I guess you just hop up and down a few times.  Judging by the pic, in the future this transgender shit really gets out of hand.

Finally some one askin the important questions!

On 4/2/2024 at 4:16 PM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Whole world’s gone mad. Especially us. Take one look at this photo and tell me I’m lyin lolololol. 

IMG_4840.png

10 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

God won't give you more than you can handle!

Edited by One Man Banned
  • Truth 1

57 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

On the one hand you laugh.  On the other, he wasn't caught and his identity is unknown.

You're right, it was kinda funny but this stuff disturbs me.

3 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

What would take it over the top is if someone put out one of those exploding dummy packages because it would explode but be contained to the bag and the person inside it.

Ever since the purchase pirate became a thing.  My first thought wasn't discusts like the majority probably thought.   I thought what if there is someone out there that starts placing explosive packages around high targeted porches pirated areas. 

1 minute ago, ndv said:

Ever since the purchase pirate became a thing.  My first thought wasn't discusts like the majority probably thought.   I thought what if there is someone out there that starts placing explosive packages around high targeted porches pirated areas. 

There are yt vids built around that.  One was a series by a guy who rigged packages to blow confetti or garbage everywhere while making loud noise when the package was opened.  The other was more of a prankster who would leave packages, bags, and purses with some explosive pack in it that went off when opened.  He was more baiting people into it though.

• Truth 1

16 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

There are yt vids built around that.  One was a series by a guy who rigged packages to blow confetti or garbage everywhere while making loud noise when the package was opened.  The other was more of a prankster who would leave packages, bags, and purses with some explosive pack in it that went off when opened.  He was more baiting people into it though.

Yeah, I seen a few of those videos.  Local media covered some.  If I remeber correctly there was also someone who but dog dung in their exploding packages as well.  The dog dung is definitely the appropriate projectile. 

Edited by ndv