⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⡇⢸⣇⡀⠀⠀⡠⠁⢠⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⠃⢻⠈⠈⠉⢙⣳⣥⣄⣀⠔⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⡆⠀⠀⠰⣧⣶⠌⠂⠀⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⠉⠳⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⢦⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⢀⣀⣀⡀⠀⢀⣀⡠⠚⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠉⡹⠉⠉⠉⠉⢉⠇⢠⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⡉⠑⠁⢠⠃⠀⠀⣟⠓⠋⢠⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Kind of long but cliff notes: Engineer seeks revenge on porch pirates and smash & grab thieves with an ever evolving glitter bomb/fart spray box that records everything.  I don't follow him but in this vid he revealed that he and a buddy were also tracing scammers and then hooking them up with a box too.

• Like 1

So this this guy has connections to unravel call centers that just so happen to have cameras in them or is that just a sample clip?   Anyway, how this guy wants to spins it, very sus.

It could be genuine, but to this day, Ted Kaczynski's way is far more effective.  With that being said the build on that glitter bomb looks quite intuitive and expensive for such minimal clout.  Not saying it isn't possible if you have time and funds on your hands, it just doesn't make any economical sense to do all that regardless of the end game.  Other incendiary can be made for farless cheaper and be just as effective following the basic pull-string party popper approach. 

Still liking it though.

8 hours ago, ndv said:

So this this guy has connections to unravel call centers that just so happen to have cameras in them or is that just a sample clip?   Anyway, how this guy wants to spins it, very sus.

It could be genuine, but to this day, Ted Kaczynski's way is far more effective.  With that being said the build on that glitter bomb looks quite intuitive and expensive for such minimal clout.  Not saying it isn't possible if you have time and funds on your hands, it just doesn't make any economical sense to do all that regardless of the end game.  Other incendiary can be made for farless cheaper and be just as effective following the basic pull-string party popper approach. 

Still liking it though.

Connections to friends and law enforcement per the video.  His devices have 4 cell phones with cameras.  This guy obviously has $ and the tech know how to do what he does, plus he sells merch.

Comparing this to Ted Kaczynski is like comparing apples to schizophrenic oranges.

• LOL! 1

57 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Connections to friends and law enforcement per the video.  His devices have 4 cell phones with cameras.  This guy obviously has $ and the tech know how to do what he does, plus he sells merch.

Comparing this to Ted Kaczynski is like comparing apples to schizophrenic oranges.

The last part cracked up.

True, that's what I was subconsciously thinking about the money and connections part.  It's great he took action, I just don't see the point tho, it's like the war on drugs to a certain degree other than for entrainment purposes for those that where victims which gives them some sorta satisfaction. 

4 minutes ago, ndv said:

The last part cracked up.

True, that's what I was subconsciously thinking about the money and connections part.  It's great he took action, I just don't see the point tho, it's like the war on drugs to a certain degree other than for entrainment purposes for those that where victims which gives them some sorta satisfaction. 

Don't take me the wrong way, Kaczynski was a smart guy, I have his writings on my shelf in the bookcase thread.

As for the glitter bomb guy, he lives in a city where porch piracy and the related is rampant.  In the car portion of the vid they plant a package that gets smash grabbed in less than 5min.  So, decent motivation.

That Mark Rober engineer dude is pretty rad, I love the porch pirate shit and he is from my area. Fuck the porch pirates. 

He does some pretty good humanitarian shit too with Mr. Beast - I am up on it all because my kids dig it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

That Mark Rober engineer dude is pretty rad, I love the porch pirate shit and he is from my area. Fuck the porch pirates. 

He does some pretty good humanitarian shit too with Mr. Beast - I am up on it all because my kids dig it.

So he's straight legit?   That's wassup!  

• Truth 1

Why? Company insiders told CNN that it’s a way to spy on users and competitors to boost sales.

No shopping app needs this much control, especially one tied to Communist China. If you’re using Pinduoduo, delete the app from your phone ASAP. It’s also reportedly hard to remove everything, even after you delete it.

Pro tip: If you downloaded Pinduoduo you really need to do a full factory reset on your smartphone to wipe out any remaining code or tracking.

TECH ADVICE ON THE GO:Subscriptions for used cars, robot waiters takeover u0026 the real reason for airplane mode

Plus, I give my advice to a guy that needs an Android version of an Apple AirTag. Meanwhile, National Parks are booming and one company is cashing in big time. Feeling lost in a sea of people? Don't worry – Google Maps has you covered.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/komando/2023/04/20/delete-temu-app-cybersecurity-expert-advice/11667796002/

• Like 1