The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Jamaican born DJ Clive "Kool Herc" Campbell is credited as being highly influential in the pioneering stage of hip hop music,[11] in the Bronx, after moving to New York at the age of thirteen. Herc created the blueprint for hip hop music and culture by building upon the Jamaican tradition of toasting—impromptu, boastful poetry and speech over music—which he witnessed as a youth in Jamaica.[12]

Herc and other DJs would tap into the power lines to connect their equipment and perform at venues such as public basketball courts and at 1520 Sedgwick Avenue, Bronx, New York, a historic building "where hip hop was born".[13] Their equipment was composed of numerous speakers, turntables, and one or more microphones.[14] By using this technique DJs could create a variety of music. According to Rap Attack by David Toop “At its worst the technique could turn the night into one endless and inevitably boring song” (12).[15] In late 1979, Debbie Harry of Blondie took Nile Rodgers of Chic to such an event, as the main backing track used was the break from Chic's "Good Times".[16]

DJ Kool Herc is credited as being highly influential in the pioneering stage of hip hop music.

Herc was also the developer of break-beat deejaying,[17] where the breaks of funk songs—the part most suited to dance, usually percussion-based—were isolated and repeated for the purpose of all-night dance parties. This form of music playback, using hard funk, rock, and records with Latin percussion, formed the basis of hip hop music. Campbell's announcements and exhortations to dancers would lead to the syncopated, rhymed spoken accompaniment now known as rapping. He dubbed his dancers break-boys and break-girls, or simply b-boys and b-girls. According to Herc, "breaking" was also street slang for "getting excited" and "acting energetically".[18] Herc's terms b-boy, b-girl and breaking became part of the lexicon of hip hop culture, before that culture itself had developed a name.[citation needed]

Later DJs such as Grand Wizard Theodore, Grandmaster Flash and Jazzy Jay refined and developed the use of breakbeats, including cutting and scratching.[19] The approach used by Herc was soon widely copied, and by the late 1970s DJs were releasing 12" records where they would rap to the beat. Popular tunes included Kurtis Blow's "The Breaks" and The Sugarhill Gang's "Rapper's Delight".[16]

Emceeing is the rhythmic spoken delivery of rhymes and wordplay, delivered over a beat or without accompaniment. Rapping is derived from the griots (folk poets) of West Africa, and Jamaican-style toasting. Rap developed both inside and outside of hip hop culture, and began with the street parties thrown in the Bronx neighborhood of New York in the 1970s by Kool Herc and others. It originated as MCs would talk over the music to promote their DJ, promote other dance parties, take light-hearted jabs at other lyricists, or talk about problems in their areas and issues facing the community as a whole.[citation needed] Melle Mel, a rapper/lyricist with The Furious Five, is often credited with being the first rap lyricist to call himself an "MC".[20]

In the late 1970s an underground urban movement known as "hip hop" began to develop in the South Bronx area of New York City. Encompassing graffiti art, bboying, rap music, and fashion, hip hop became the dominant cultural movement of the minority populated urban communities in the 1980s. Graffiti, rapping, and bboying were all artistic variations on the competition and one-upmanship of street gangs. Sensing that gang members' often violent urges could be turned into creative ones, Afrika Bambaataa founded the Zulu Nation, a loose confederation of street-dance crews, graffiti artists, and rap musicians. By the late 1970s, the culture had gained media attention, with Billboard magazine printing an article titled "B Beats Bombarding Bronx", commenting on the local phenomenon and mentioning influential figures such as Kool Herc.[21]

Hip hop as a culture was further defined in 1982, when Afrika Bambaataa and the Soulsonic Force released the seminal electro-funk track "Planet Rock". Instead of simply rapping over disco beats, Bambaataa created an electronic sound, taking advantage of the rapidly improving drum machine synthesizer technology, as well as sampling from Kraftwerk.[22]

The appearance of music videos changed entertainment: they often glorified urban neighborhoods.[23] The music video for "Planet Rock" showcased the subculture of hip hop musicians, graffiti artists, and b-boys/b-girls. Many hip hop-related films were released between 1982 and 1985, among them Wild Style, Beat Street, Krush Groove, Breakin, and the documentary Style Wars. These films expanded the appeal of hip hop beyond the boundaries of New York. By 1985, youth worldwide were embracing the hip hop culture. The hip hop artwork and "slang" of US urban communities quickly found its way to Europe and Asia, as the culture's global appeal took root.

The 1980s also saw many artists make social statements through hip hop. In 1982, Melle Mel and Duke Bootee recorded "The Message" (officially credited to Grandmaster Flash and The Furious Five),[24] a song that foreshadowed the socially conscious statements of Run-DMC's "It's like That" and Public Enemy's "Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos".[25]

During the 1980s, hip hop also embraced the creation of rhythm by using the human body, via the vocal percussion technique of beatboxing. Pioneers such as Doug E. Fresh,[26] Biz Markie and Buffy from the Fat Boys made beats, rhythm, and musical sounds using their mouth, lips, tongue, voice, and other body parts. "Human Beatbox" artists would also sing or imitate turntablism scratching or other instrument sounds.

Dawn O’Keefe (Jess Weixler) is a teenage spokesperson for a Christian abstinence group called The Promise. She attends groups with her two friends, Gwen (Julia Garro) and Phil (Adam Wagner). One evening after giving her speech talking about the purity ring those in the group wear and what it means, she is introduced to Tobey (Hale Appleman) and finds him attractive.

The four begin going out as a group, and Dawn has fantasies of marrying Tobey, although after acknowledging the attraction they agree that they cannot spend time together. Soon after they give in and meet at a local swimming hole. After swimming together, they go in to a cave to get warm and begin kissing. Tobey then attempts to rape Dawn; in the panic her vagina bites off his penis. Horrified, he stumbles away and she flees the scene. After a Promise meeting, she meets her classmate Ryan (Ashley Springer) at a dance; they talk, and he drops her off at her home.

Dawn researches "vagina dentata" and realizes she may have it, then she visits a gynaecologist, Dr. Godfrey (Josh Pais) in an attempt to find out what is happening to her. Finding out that she has never visited a gynaecologist before, he attempts to perform a test. She starts getting nervous and her vagina bites off four of the fingers on his right hand. On her way back, she sees a police officer driving in Tobey's car, and she decides to go back to visit the pool to investigate. When she gets there she sees the police bringing up Tobey's body. At home, her ill mother, Kim O'Keefe (Vivienne Benesch) collapses, Dawn's stepbrother, Brad (John Hensley) and his girlfriend Melanie (Nicole Swahn) ignore her and continue to have sex while she lies on the floor. Kim is taken to the hospital.

Dawn goes to Ryan seeking help and the two successfully have sex. The following morning they have sex again, but mid-coitus Ryan’s friend calls, and Dawn learns that he had a wager on having sex with her. In her anger, her vagina bites off his penis, and she leaves him to call his mother for help.

Dawn learns her mother has died, and after her stepfather Bill (Lenny Von Dohlen) attempts to throw Brad out, Brad sets his dog on Bill. Dawn meets her stepfather and Melanie at the hospital, and emboldened by her power, she goes back home to seek revenge. Dawn puts on make-up and goes to her stepbrother, and they engage in sex. In the middle of the act, Brad recalls when he was younger and his finger was bitten by Dawn, that it wasn’t her mouth that bit him. As he realizes this, Dawn’s vagina bites off his penis. She releases it on the ground, and Brad’s dog eats it, spitting out the glans and genital piercing. Dawn leaves him to bleed to death.

Dawn cycles away from home, but her bike tire sustains a puncture, so she begins hitchhiking. She gets a lift from an old man (Doyle Carter), but when she reaches the next gas station and tries to get out, he locks the doors. He licks his lips as if to ask for a sexual favor to release her; Dawn hesitates, and then looks towards the camera -and the old man- with a seductive smile

i just put some german lyrics into a online translator and here is what i got.

Cengiz Koc: yo, which goes off, here is Cingis Koc, has heard Kickbox world champion

from Berlin cross mountain, I that some people on my brother Eko rumhacken. Young,

I sags you, if their it a hair curves gives' s annoyance. That was Cengiz Koc.

Bushido: Whether Germans or Ekrem, I away-run black horse to them

Sido: If you want the most beautiful man, go to Eko

Bushido: Ow, who is the king of Germany?

Savas: I passport the crown too eko jump to the fans into the Crowd

Savas you are at the beginning of thirty

and slowly is already it shown

like you it create again and again

and your crew small kriegst

to it comes from you mostly just gehate

ey you shits on each Jack

Orsen white about which I talk

one after the other one, then they were not away

where were them S

were now loyal as hit a corner in such a way

we were nevertheless the Dream - team

only you and I

ways Groupies nothing else you have

our future gefickt

I were your brother,

but you were envious on my Hype

and go on this child Jam before

my album appear

you wanted your fans against me to only mobilize

come nevertheless to me or are you in the brain only you

are hollow on the RAP shit hang remained

one more success feel you into the tightness floated

only Samy then Freezy you make themselves your Business broken

in former times had you times Eko today is it Caput

support it, you dissen me nevertheless klauen me everything

the Style, the voice and you is it want you

me asses, I mean not been noticeable want you me savaschen?

You know, all yours young have me betray

I are away and you rappst only the same Savas

Nicon are a dog, you say it and he shit into your glass

of Caput more remember when i used tons let you sleep on my couch

you from my meal ate and my Weed along-smoked

one Erco I understood yourself with no different one in such a way,

which condemns is again loosely? I have you with optics recommended

achja kind regards also at Costa, everything clearly?

How does' s run? do you have the head still in Savas' ass?

Amar, you has me vorgerappt like a fan,

thus zügel your words please now as one

a late can you say „I wurd because of Eko gesigned “

Savas Yurderi, you is Peter Strezkowiz 2

goes into security and locks the doors

to it can be safe, Eko again like in former times it waits

all rappt now for Aggro, it has optics is

however unfortunately pushed now this both nevertheless no longer above

I has the crown again,

it has enough gehatet

it has enough talked

I is cool no longer to everyone

I has the crown again

and I expects off you now

condemns I hates German RAP

because each ape German rappt now

I has the crown again,

you do not have enough gehatet

you have enough talked

I are any longer cool to everyone

I have the crown again

and I expect off you now

condemns I hate German RAP

because each ape stood German rappt

there now I now, without Savas, without team

Bushido disste me, who was the start of Aggro Berlin

I has you heut forgiven, dubistguterjunge and correct

nevertheless if you the King are, why you chop rum then on Torch?

Tussido, Muschido, would not have never thought that in Berlin so a Pussy lives

Fick, which thinks it of my image I is not Rule Motherfucker' s

and you are not completely certainly 50 cent

your Wanksters gives me my respect again ago

you have enough geklaut, give me my RAP again ago

and now this Fler, you fat potato come times a bischenen you

are closer boy, you have the certain flair Sentence

is stifling a Ghostwriter, better than nothing at all

thereby that clear is, you offers only with Eko Fresh you

is automatically star, no, you has no Viva comet

you now is this Prolet beside Sido rumsteht

I is already V.I.P., you becomes it perhaps never

I knows only one franc White

and that is B.I.G.

I tell you a joke

„Fler has Mathe studied “

I was also gladly a course star

have the mask Sido you find

me not here nevertheless with

girls are beautifully I' s accustoms

with the Arschificksong becomes a little mysteriös

you say in interviews „Eko is the wackste it gives “

seh I you in private say you „Eko nevertheless is the Shit “

I wish I much luck nevertheless,

because you are not my ore enemy

which I contrary to you seriously mine, bitch!

B-Tight I shows you the Turk in me

it with Rene gerappt, it really happened now

is is here nix more with Fachsen,

because Eko arose and

it rappt again like in former times lets

now your these TRACKs plae

is to the German Dream baby

Ghetto, for Ghetto ago,

Eko had nothing

Eko is now soon millionaire

goes into security and locks the doors

to it can reliably its Eko rappt now again like in former times

it waits all for Aggro, it has optics is

however unfortunately pushed now this both nevertheless no longer above

I has the crown again,

their has enough gehatet

it has enough talked

I is cool no longer to everyone

I has those Crown again

and I expects off you now

condemns I hates German RAP

because each ape German rappt now

I has the crown again,

their has enough gehatet

it has I is

enough talked cool no longer to everyone

I has the crown again

and I expect off you condemn

now I hate German RAP

because now each ape German rappt

want their to me people to send?

Looks at you, you makes you ridiculous!

I am not Gangsta, no, but are you also no Gangsta,

we are everything RWSby, says it like a man,

you have me all first gedissed!

One is not to say more, I dares not!

I Businesses made, it wait play, I Businesses made!

You know completely exactly, lyrically can me none which wear!

I am now a powerful man, Busy Bora aka Electro Eko

is the German Dream baby, we come 2005 to you, inexorably like Hartz IV

Motherfucker!!