Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/03/2021 in all sections

1. Fun fact: my sister used to live in the same apt. building where Casper said “Jesus Christ, what happened?” Same exact apartment but on a different floor. Also Robin Tunney from The Craft lived in that building as well. Used to see liv Tyler in the elevators. my ex used to live in yorkville and that was her train station (77th St, 6 Train). Used to see that I have no legs bum from time to time.
    4 points
  2. *calls someone gay *posts pic of his flexing bicep I’m sorry man.. had to
    2 points
  3. ohio is redder than texas [ducks]
    2 points
  4. Hey Rage, remember when I texted you the other day? Me too, pretty cool stuff
    2 points
  5. Wow man. That is some serious shit to walk away from. I tried finding a stupid gif to convey my holy shitness but i gave up. Better to just say it i reckon. Good on you for fucking that stuff right in the ass with good ol fashioned will power and determination. Yous guys are inspirationals. For real.
    2 points
  6. i thought i'd never ever everrrr post on this site again but yeah. this is important. and i'll admit that for awhile i was just one of those jerks that was looking for updates about your condition, rage, after my hubs told me. i'm glad to hear you're hanging in there. i wish you the best and we're pulling for you. my mom was pretty sick my entire life with a form of cancer that's also not exactly a cancer - it's not treated with chemo, basically. but it did make her really sick and in a lot of pain and also inspired me to go into biomedical research, bringing me to my other point -- if people have questions about the biology of cancer/what it is and why it's so hard to cure -- ask away also i read dark-knights post. that sounds like the total annihilation of the gut and its microbiome, and from what we're learning about that, wow . how awful. i'm not surprised and glad to hear a strict diet is helping. good luck to everyone out there struggling with health issues.
    2 points
  7. On a Peter Fonda trip huh? I haven't seen this one, its good?
    1 point
  8. Everyone I show that plant to is like “whoa” and I have no idea why. Is it a hard to get strain or what? THEEEE best Ive ever smoked is Wdding Cake grown by one of our growers. Hoe Lee Shit it was so damn good.
    1 point
  9. Had that Peanut Butter Breath and Wedding Cake this year, not bad
    1 point
  10. I made the joke about ID'ing someone's dog in another thread. It was more for people's amusement, but there is a definite truth in there too. I've tried to make the point before that most anything people post gives some info about them, even simple shit like what kinds of plant life grows around you, it's all info that can contribute toward locating you or revealing more about yourself than you might like to. Really like that you mentioned keys because copying the grooves and making your own bootleg key is pretty easy to do. The way people carry around big rings of keys with all sorts of shit attached to them, I bet you could easily start an "I want to see your key ring" type thread and get people to post images without realizing what they're giving away in the process.
    1 point
  11. Which one of y’all wanna kiss my juicy arms?
    1 point
  12. Found out it hasn't metastasized in our friend. Looking at options now, obviously not out of the woods, but seems like it may pan out alright.
    1 point
  13. instead of yelling suck my dick at someone try out blow me cuz
    1 point
  14. Ayyyyyy symbols! It's truly great to see you on here again. Don't be a stranger. A close friend of mine was also diagnosed not too long ago. He had surgery to remove the spot on his lung. Since early winter I think 4 or 5 of my friends have been diagnosed with some form of cancer. I need to get the ball rolling on the new Polaroid book.
    1 point
  15. Looks orange. Supposed to be red lol. Tuff to say
    1 point
  16. if Woodrow Wilson would have went as Dro as a nickname it would have solved a lot of problems
    1 point
  17. @SMdoubleXLdid you ever figure out who the breeder was?
    1 point
  18. Ooooo weeeee. You're gonna have to let me know if they decide to take that bad boy all the way to fruition. That's exciting. I should put more things into the universe.
    1 point
  19. WATCHING MY MAN CAVE BE TURNED INTO THE FUCKING FAMILY ROOM...
    1 point
  20. Fuck every cop that ever did their job. Hilarious, don't get me wrong but you know...
    1 point
  21. This was pretty cool. The guy who was controlling the boom arm on this truck was upstairs with his helper and was using a giant remote control. There are manual levers on the side of the truck also that opperate the arm. While he was controlling it from upstairs all of the little control arms on the truck were going the fuck off like an old ghost piano.
    1 point
  22. I met Dee Snider once for a minute and had to ask him about this back cover. He said other writers had beef with the crew who did it (Vulcan, Tee Bee, Cmor, Boo85, Bmesh). The wall was painted one day and the band had to get back there fast the next morning to pose for the pic before it got dissed.
    1 point
  23. big fan of the old Tom and Jerry, this is the new movie 2021, 40min in and its not looking too good....
    1 point
  24. I got that trezor a while back. It's still in the box. I'm being scary about it big time.
    1 point
  25. Made breakfast at almost noon.
    1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. @~KRYLON2~thats crazy man. I feel like I would never in a million years be able to diagnose appliance problems. I learned all of my appliance repair work from my grandpap which was basically just slappin the side of it and calling it dirty names.
    1 point
  28. I thought my washer was clogged up and thats why it wouldn't pump out the dirty water. After siphoning out all the trash water (tastes like malort) I started digging into this POS. Ended up being a broken connection on the water pump. But what a fuckin mess. Glad it's over with
    1 point
  29. What good fammos - just dropped this zine of vintage stickers that I had hit by a good 40 of my favorite writers. Nyc legends like Desa Ket Kaws and Cro - New nyc killers like Anso and Dak and even a few non-ny heavyweights like Felon and Pez. I had started collecting vintage stickers this past summer and it soon dawned on me that I should have my fav writers hit them, next thing I know this zine was at the printers. I had been collecting for awhile and grew up writting but was getting bored with the same old 228s and the same old writers getting jocked. Theres a good mix here of legends and slept on dudes who killed it. The stickers themselves are fascinating. All kinds of crazy joints including 1977 Star Wars kids badges, these crazy cloth stickers from a private party at Coors headquarters back in the 70s and tons of slickly designed Hello My Name Is badges. Peep the shop if you want a copy. I also have some fireee 🔥 vintage blank packs up for grabs so peep if this is your type of thing. Good looks. https://stickupkidsshop.bigcartel.com/ https://www.instagram.com/tae0ne/
    1 point
  30. First good day I've had in awhile. Me n a homie spent most the day drivin around, lookin for spots and hanging out by the tracks.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00