WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, T4M* said:

All that is going to go flying up into the air if you don't put on your helmet sir.

Tisk tisk.

My dad bought a motorcycle not that long ago.  I'm going to check it out this weekend.

I've got the full get up, chest protector and color matching outfit..... I've got some sick ass boots too.  (powder/orange https://www.motosport.com/gaerne-2018-sg12-le-boots)

What bike did your dad get?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Stopped by the German bakery, probably the only one in Phoenix. I was always a big fan of German delis, bars and restaurants in Chicago, but they are almost all gone. Most of the Polish delis are disappearing everywhere too.

These sausages are pricey, but worth it, and one of the few things my son actually eats. I make my own sugar free curry catchup to highlight the flavors.

8604B9CB-FD5B-49E2-A7FE-C291C5759DC1.jpeg

• Like 2

^^ Damn, I think if I lived in a legal state I'd still be smoking.  Maybe I'll start again after I jump ship to my next job/pay raise.  I jump ship every 3 years on my job so I can get a big raise.... it works well, don't tell my boss my secret.

Last thing I bought was ice cream at Amy's in South Austin.  I got Mexican Vanilla with marshmallows and hot fudge on top.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...