WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got back from Home Depot , got a few items ~

1) 1/2 inch bibb handle for the hose in my folks’ backyard . the wings broke off a month ago , we have two hoses but I can’t wash the whole yard with just the one . the old tee handle was so rusted that it fucken disintegrated as I was trying to screw it off . new one fits but the screw head got stripped (ofc - made in china) so I can’t lock it in all the way . . . works properly though , so fuck it .

2) lil tub of DryDex and a putty knife to patch a hole in the drywall I made from swinging my keyboard while bringing it up the stairs . . 

3) took a stroll down the paint aisle and couldn’t resist . . 6 flat white 6 flat black 6 chrome Rusto - I actually paid for this shit . . currently out on bail .

edit : key lime pie sounds so good right now . .

Edited by luhem

I FEEL YA RAVEN. MY KIDS NEED TO EAT PROTEIN FOR BREAKFAST. USUALLY SCRAMBLED EGGS. MY DAUGHTER ALWAYS WANTS PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST, BUT I HAVE TO FIGHT WITH HER TO EAT EGGS AND BACON OR SAUSAGE WITH IT. SMH... MY DAD BABYSITTING HER EVERYDAY HAS RUINED HER. I NEED HER TO BE OLD ENOUGH FOR PRE SCHOOL ALREADY! SPOILED LITTLE SHIT. 

• Truth 1

Bought these the other day. But they arrived today. Had pretty much all of them except a one of the pink ones. I left my car unlocked and some dickhead jacked about 12 hats and my Dodgers hat carrier. So I had to reup.

5A239F3F-A497-487A-87FA-CF70D8B19B23.jpeg

Edited by Pistol