what are you watching RIGHT NOW?

CardboardCondo

1 hour ago, SMdoubleXL said:

I really don’t fucking know.  

but I kinda lean more with the haters and naysayers 

I tried to watch that octopus one. Twice.  Could not hold my attention. 

Expound on why you’re in the hater group. Do you not believe in the research about the communicator computer shit or do you think she really just took advantage of dude?? There’s like two different sides. I watched and really only saw the one doctor poking holes in the research but everyone else in the doc like the one lady with the e subtitles seemed to be very believable in that shit. Based on that alone I was riding for it. Plus dude it’s like ok. Homies disabled. Handicapped whatever. MANS NEVER GON GET A DIFFERENT CHANCE AT SOME TAIL LET THE NIGGA LIVE🤣

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Expound on why you’re in the hater group. Do you not believe in the research about the communicator computer shit or do you think she really just took advantage of dude?? There’s like two different sides. I watched and really only saw the one doctor poking holes in the research but everyone else in the doc like the one lady with the e subtitles seemed to be very believable in that shit. Based on that alone I was riding for it. Plus dude it’s like ok. Homies disabled. Handicapped whatever. MANS NEVER GON GET A DIFFERENT CHANCE AT SOME TAIL LET THE NIGGA LIVE🤣

Haha. I believe in it then they sprung  that test on patient/facilitator(where the facilitator typed the image of THEY saw ) and started to have doubts. 
I really don’t know where I stand. 
I see a woman who I believe took advantage and in some weird way feeding her ego. I see some science and I see a mom who is maybe old school and can’t accept new technology and don’t want to let go of her baby. Idk. 

Not a functional relationship either way. There’s NO WAY ima be doing ALL the work ALL the time 

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, metronome said:

The fight scene surrounding the brothel was fucking bonkers.

Yep - totally done right. The animation style is so sick and they definitely are keeping true to classic samurai cinema. 

I am into it. 

• Truth 1

Finally watching Ozark. I like it okay, but feeling a little boring for season 2. 

Watched designated Survivor. Season 1 and 2 were decent, season 3 was pretty awesome and then the show got cancelled. 

wondering what series to watch next. Kind of boated with everything tbh. Wish something out of the Yellowstone universe would kick back off. Maybe Handmaids Tale, though the newer series aren’t as fun as the early ones. Haven’t been feeling much else. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, misteraven said:

Finally watching Ozark. I like it okay, but feeling a little boring for season 2. 

Watched designated Survivor. Season 1 and 2 were decent, season 3 was pretty awesome and then the show got cancelled. 

wondering what series to watch next. Kind of boated with everything tbh. Wish something out of the Yellowstone universe would kick back off. Maybe Handmaids Tale, though the newer series aren’t as fun as the early ones. Haven’t been feeling much else. 

Black Sails on Netflix was pretty good. 

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Still watching girls there guy🤔🤣

finished it a while back. Thought it was pretty good! I have 2 eps of succession left. Also really good. I’ve watched that Sinner show a while back but I don’t think I finished it