what are you watching RIGHT NOW?

CardboardCondo

On 12/29/2023 at 8:21 PM, cancelculttourist said:

Yeah guess I'm seeing what it's all about, heard that people were saying this is what the Obama head of state types are planning, time to have a look see.

Screenshot_20231229-201627.png

I don't know why I thought this was about to be a documentary of some kind. Imagine my confusion.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

30 min in and I’ve already said “what a piece of shit” about 36283764 times 

IMG_4554.thumb.jpeg.64230b94741bfc31561eeda649e074e2.jpeg

True, but in actuality they had a great thing going, I don't think they thought a scam was going to actually lead to something legit.  When it got to that point I don't think they knew how to do it.  

• Pause 1

8 hours ago, ndv said:

True, but in actuality they had a great thing going, I don't think they thought a scam was going to actually lead to something legit.  When it got to that point I don't think they knew how to do it.  

Naw. He was a piece of shit from the git 

he says it over and over. He had every intention of scamming.  It’s all he knows. 
Nothing great about doing this and no amount of praise should be made. 

he paired up with someone he admittedly hated in the spirit of scamming. 

imagine the good they would have done if all that power and energy would have been put toward legit things? Like helping instead of fucking people over. his own family ffs. 

I get what you're saying and that was part of my take way too.  Although, even though they had every intent to scam.  I don't think they ever thought of "what if this actually could be a legit company".  It was crossroads I believe they didn't expect and  when it got there, they probably thought about it, but kept going with the original plan.

I watched that flick a week or so ago - they definitely had no ability at any point to deliver the product and the level of bullshit they put into their efforts screams scumbags. 

The balls (audacity) these guys had was wild. 

Main dude snitches on his boys too - 

• Truth 2

image.thumb.png.322bc4846b37e020e71c0d2cadd38592.pngMy daughter is really into the Loud House on Paramount+ and when she was sick the other day we binge watched it together and have watched it together before she goes to bed ever since. It's actually a pretty good show for being a young kids cartoon. 

• Like 2

image.jpeg.6a2cf50d237c4f6113f7542719dcbca0.jpeg

Just finished Season 1 - my girl had never seen it.

Hopefully none of you fools sleeping on Marty and Rust.

Seems like Josie Foster is on her A game in this - hoping this season delivers like Season 1. If you know, True Detective has declined every season imo

Edited by fat ralphy
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, LUGR said:

You asked me if it stood up to the test if time when I watched it a few months ago. What did you think?

Held up just fine, better than most of the nineties favorites I have revisited.

Good movie over all for sure. I read on the Wikipedia entry that they have announced a sequel, not sure about all that but remakes and nostalgia continues to be all the rage I guess.

I did think it dragged on a little after the bank job, its like dude you said walk in 30 seconds and now you are running on and on with these errands instead of bouncing or getting this movie over with.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, DETO said:

Friends. The wife and I watch friends or Seinfeld almost nightly as we fall asleep. 

image.jpg

I have never seen either of these sitcoms. I would probably get some of the inside jokes at work if I watch them tho. I’m surrounded by fans ha 

• Like 2