what are you watching RIGHT NOW?

CardboardCondo

10 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Just stared last season of this. We started it about a month + ago 

IMG_5515.thumb.jpeg.bb935b0abc66e6e4fac9b015882d4f44.jpeg

snowfall was great. honestly might watch again someday.

12 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

^How was it ?

good enough. refreshed my interest in him a bit.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2024 at 9:40 AM, DETO said:

Last night my daughter said “the eras tour is on Disney plus, we need to watch this weekend” so I guess I’ll be watching sometime this weekend too

My daughters into this shit and knows not to even try asking me to let her ride with it lol. Still unsure if this is a good or a bad thing for our future dad daughter relationship and she just ends up liking even worse shit in the end? 

• Truth 1

On 3/23/2024 at 10:04 AM, One Man Banned said:

Amusing.  You got to teach them about your music too?  I always bust my metal homie's balls that his sons better know about Slayer.

image.png.1a421ee274624cf3a5f10309a7b3d932.png

Nahhhh fam. I missed this post but glad I caught it. I got beef, minimal beef, but beef nonetheless with allllll my crust punk, metal, HC homies that do this shit with their kids. Granted it’s probably why mine turned into a swifty lolol but fr. I was firmly against pushing all my shit down my kids throat and just letting her ease into whatever she wants naturally. I see em at shows all the time with the green hair and the fucking shirts and whatever, idk why it bothers me so much lololol. Been bringing my daughter to the occasional show every now and again since forever but she’s not really down. I have impeccable taste in music and always played her everything since birth. I used to get that kid to stop screaming and pass out to the smooth sounds of sleep when she was a couple months old, video to prove it. Does she know who sleep is now or where the shirts? Hell na. She definitely knows way more hip hop but nothing like the shit she’s actually into herself. Probably the only kid in her school who knows gangstarr or big L but she’s in her own lane and I respect it but it’s weird as fuck lol. I’m always on good shit around her 100% of the time but not with her 100% of the time either, bout half with her mom half with me, her mother has ok taste in music but she’s definitely down with radio pop sometimes and that’s where the garbage comes from. Movies and music on my end always proper but it’s almost like it doesn’t even matter lol. She loves that Taylor swift. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Nahhhh fam. I missed this post but glad I caught it. I got beef, minimal beef, but beef nonetheless with allllll my crust punk, metal, HC homies that do this shit with their kids. Granted it’s probably why mine turned into a swifty lolol but fr. I was firmly against pushing all my shit down my kids throat and just letting her ease into whatever she wants naturally. I see em at shows all the time with the green hair and the fucking shirts and whatever, idk why it bothers me so much lololol. Been bringing my daughter to the occasional show every now and again since forever but she’s not really down. I have impeccable taste in music and always played her everything since birth. I used to get that kid to stop screaming and pass out to the smooth sounds of sleep when she was a couple months old, video to prove it. Does she know who sleep is now or where the shirts? Hell na. She definitely knows way more hip hop but nothing like the shit she’s actually into herself. Probably the only kid in her school who knows gangstarr or big L but she’s in her own lane and I respect it but it’s weird as fuck lol. I’m always on good shit around her 100% of the time but not with her 100% of the time either, bout half with her mom half with me, her mother has ok taste in music but she’s definitely down with radio pop sometimes and that’s where the garbage comes from. Movies and music on my end always proper but it’s almost like it doesn’t even matter lol. She loves that Taylor swift. 

I'm not saying indoctrinate the kids into a lifestyle,  just that people share their shit with their kids while letting them explore their own likes too. I grew up hearing my folks play certain shit.  I'm older than most of you and I can remember early elementary school a kid coming in with an AC/DC shirt.  By 4th grade I remember dudes in 6th grade that had spiked bracelets and jean jackets with Iron Maiden patches.  IDK, all influences.  Different strokes?  In my house when Ozzy comes on the radio or whatever you better be able to ID that voice.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

On 4/11/2024 at 7:23 PM, One Man Banned said:

I'm not saying indoctrinate the kids into a lifestyle,  just that people share their shit with their kids while letting them explore their own likes too. I grew up hearing my folks play certain shit.  I'm older than most of you and I can remember early elementary school a kid coming in with an AC/DC shirt.  By 4th grade I remember dudes in 6th grade that had spiked bracelets and jean jackets with Iron Maiden patches.  IDK, all influences.  Different strokes?  In my house when Ozzy comes on the radio or whatever you better be able to ID that voice.

I’ve since decided to take a different more disciplined approach after this back and forth and my recent brush with death (strep) lol. Today on my usually weekly commute picking up the daughter I said it’s no more fuckin around. Game time. Round of 3 guess who this is on the car ride. Kid went 3 for 3 identifying Tribe, Doom, and Gangstarr back to back. Even though she’s 9 and a swifter I’m pretty content knowing she knows that shit. Proud af really. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, morton said:

Just purchased a month of HBO to watch Tokyo Vice and see what else is up, anybody recommend the latest true detective or anything?

only because it’s something to watch. But not a single true detective after the first season has been anything amazing I don’t think. If you like comedy or anything like eastbound and down, that righteous gemstones show was absolute fucking gold. 

13 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

@ndv you're probably right. bout the same amt of bias as any other news station i find though. just passing the time for a bit.

I hear ya.  I watch the news outlets too.

• Like 1

3 Body Problem and Shogun are 2 of the best series I’ve seen in a while.

Watched first episode of Fallout and it was good too. 

Watching the Champions League semi final matches today. 

Edited by metronome
  • Like 2