So I ran over a human body earlier this week in my car.

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I failed with bringing forth pics.

But all I had was my iPhone and the pics didn't come out cause it was on the black wheelwell and in the shadows. I wanted to hurry up and get that shit off before it got dark and I couldn't wash it off and I wasn't gonna drive all the way home just to get my digicam and have it be dark.

But as a consolation I need to get an oil change so when I take it and have them put it on the lift I'll see if I can find anything to flick under the car.

Nah fuck that shit I didn't touch shit supposedly she was homeless and of course suicidal who knows what the fuck that bitch had I ain't trying to be the first person to get aids from Michelin. /nh

Also gonna agree with the fact that people need to commit suicide in their homes or elsewhere that nobody else is going to be bothered by it. Now the people that hit this stupid broad are gonna have guilty consciences for the rest of their lives, just because this bitch had to be dramatic and walk out on to the expressway instead of blowing a hole in her domesicle in the privacy of her own house. Not to mention, it made more than a few people late for work. Ridiculously selfish.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=resources%2Ftraffic&id=8051891[/url]

So on Monday I was on my way to work.

I was actually a few minutes late to work cause I got "hooked up" in the AM.

So I'm heading North bound on the 5 freeway and the car in front of me swerves to the right.

I see something laying in the road but don't have time to check the lanes next to me and/or check my rear view to see if I can slow down or change lanes.

So I try to straddle what I thought was a huge dead dog.

As I ran part of it over it felt like I ran over a speed bump at 70 MPH.

I almost pulled over to call the CHP to let them know there's a huge piece of debris or dog in the road. But I was like fuck it im late anyways, thats someone elses problem.

So I get to work and talk to a buddy about it. Told him I ran over a dog on the freeway but it was huge like almost a body. He laughs and says yeah "a dead body" as if I was being a drama queen. I was like yeah I know it was just a dog but im just saying it was pretty fucking big.

So im chillin at lunch listening to talk radio and I hear the 5 freeway was just getting cleared up after a woman commited suicide by walking onto the freeway this morning at 6am.

I'm like WTF? It can't be, I must have ran over a dog in the same general area as this chick but I couldn't have got this chick.

So I go to my truck at work and the wheelwells are all greasy like someone smeared bacon all over it instead of armorall. And there's a white substance on one of the tires. Also it looked like pieces of bacon fat in the wheelwell also. Yep I ran over her.

Got grossed out a little.

Then wondered WTF do I do. Do I just go pay some paisa at the carwash to do it and hook up him with a good tip. /nh Then I thought should I call the CHP and dry snitch myself out?

So I called the CHP office thinking they're going to want me to come in and check it out for evidence. But the lady says "oh no we have all the evidence we need and I could just go ahead and wash my car".

I can now scratch that off my bucketlist. So technically that chick saved someone elses life cause I didn't have to do it to a living person.

But I think it's fucked up people can't suicide themselves like OD'ing or tying a rope around their dick and hanging themselves in the closet like normal people.

People that do this shit or park their car on RR tracks fuck up other peoples lives mentally if not endangering them. Fuck her. I woulda reversed it on her if I knew what she did.

Are you Asian?

But I think it's fucked up people can't suicide themselves like OD'ing or tying a rope around their dick and hanging themselves in the closet like normal people.

People that do this shit or park their car on RR tracks fuck up other peoples lives mentally if not endangering them. Fuck her. I woulda reversed it on her if I knew what she did.

i agree.

why people gotta bring their drama to infect other people's lives.

fuck it though, she dead.

glad you didn't have to fuck with the police about it, that would have been a humungous pain in the ass.

awhile back, MS13 threw a body out of a car around here on the freeway, tons of people hit it and they had to close about a 1 mile stretch for hours whilst they cleaned body parts off the highway.

.damn. good threads past few days.

Now the people that hit this stupid broad are gonna have guilty consciences for the rest of their lives

I completely agree with the privacy statement and by the nature of the act suicide is obviously the most selfish thing a person can do. But fuck it if I'm going to lose sleep over some shit like this.

Pretty badass, Pistola. How bad was the smell?

I ran over a gigantic buck once doing about 75 in a civic. I was surprised we even made it over the thing. Same type of situation, the Tahoe ahead of me went over it and by the time I saw it, I couldn't stop and there was a car to my right, jersey barrier to the left. Fucked up the bumper, muffler, alignment, and my neck. And when we got out of the car it was the worst shit I'd smelled in quite some time. Fucking bloody fur everywhere too.