So I ran over a human body earlier this week in my car.

Pistol

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=resources%2Ftraffic&id=8051891

So on Monday I was on my way to work.

I was actually a few minutes late to work cause I got "hooked up" in the AM.

So I'm heading North bound on the 5 freeway and the car in front of me swerves to the right.

I see something laying in the road but don't have time to check the lanes next to me and/or check my rear view to see if I can slow down or change lanes.

So I try to straddle what I thought was a huge dead dog.

As I ran part of it over it felt like I ran over a speed bump at 70 MPH.

I almost pulled over to call the CHP to let them know there's a huge piece of debris or dog in the road. But I was like fuck it im late anyways, thats someone elses problem.

So I get to work and talk to a buddy about it. Told him I ran over a dog on the freeway but it was huge like almost a body. He laughs and says yeah "a dead body" as if I was being a drama queen. I was like yeah I know it was just a dog but im just saying it was pretty fucking big.

So im chillin at lunch listening to talk radio and I hear the 5 freeway was just getting cleared up after a woman commited suicide by walking onto the freeway this morning at 6am.

I'm like WTF? It can't be, I must have ran over a dog in the same general area as this chick but I couldn't have got this chick.

So I go to my truck at work and the wheelwells are all greasy like someone smeared bacon all over it instead of armorall. And there's a white substance on one of the tires. Also it looked like pieces of bacon fat in the wheelwell also. Yep I ran over her.

Got grossed out a little.

Then wondered WTF do I do. Do I just go pay some paisa at the carwash to do it and hook up him with a good tip. /nh Then I thought should I call the CHP and dry snitch myself out?

So I called the CHP office thinking they're going to want me to come in and check it out for evidence. But the lady says "oh no we have all the evidence we need and I could just go ahead and wash my car".

I can now scratch that off my bucketlist. So technically that chick saved someone elses life cause I didn't have to do it to a living person.

But I think it's fucked up people can't suicide themselves like OD'ing or tying a rope around their dick and hanging themselves in the closet like normal people.

People that do this shit or park their car on RR tracks fuck up other peoples lives mentally if not endangering them. Fuck her. I woulda reversed it on her if I knew what she did.

• Like 5

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree 100 percent with the keepin suicide private thing. I got off work early on a friday once, decided to go grab some beer from stater bros. As im drivin down the road behind the store, i notice some dude walkin into the street. Fucker blows his brains out with a 12 guage. I ended up being stuck dealing with police for like 4 or 5 hours. Long story short, fuck that guy and fuck freeway lady.

Last week a co worker was waiting on a subway platform across the street from my work and some dumb Cunt decides to off himself by jumping infront of the train, sure enough the fuckers head came off and flew back up onto the platform...needless to say my coworker took a few days off work and a bunch of peeps had to find alternate transit cause the subway got shut down.

Co sign keeping your suicide clean so that regular people, children etc have to clean up your mess or witness your shittyness fuck off pussy and get a life

i think i have told this one before but...

there was a jumper on a bridge in rush hour and all the drivers were pissed that were stuck on the bridge.. so they started yelling at her to just fucking jump already... she did.. news paper had the cover of her spread eagle taking the plunge..

Guest Ginger Bread Man

ive told this story via tinychat to more than a few people

this happened to me a couple years back

midnight ish on a mexico highway. ran over 2 dead bodies.

consequences will never be the same.

also, the dead fuckers jacked the whip up all types of stupid.

good YOB